GTA San Andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaRules
    What system are you using? On PS2, it's R1, R2, L1, X, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

DeltaRules
    Using the PC version.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

http://www.gtawh.com/sa/pccodes.php

Comment

I finally got a Dvd Drive for my pc today and rented a copy of the game...didn't want to shell out for nearly $100 to find it ran like sh*t. So I've got it installed and it runs except for a big problem. If I touch no controls, CJ will run to the left and keep running, If I hold 'D' to move right, he will stand perfectly still. All I can do is run around like a mad man or stand still...not exactly fun

I've restarted my PC and I'm running the 77.72 Drivers from Nvidia. I'm about to go uninstall/reinstall and see if it makes any change. Any one know what might be causing this and/or how to fix it?

Cheers,

Tim
        Last edited by Tim; 2005-07-21, 07:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          I cheated a little and used a couple maps to find hiddent stuff liek the Horseshoes ...
          Me too. There simply is nothing more frustrating than having found 45 of the tags/photos/horseshoes, and not being able to find the last ones. Thankfully there's always the net:

Btw, GTA:SA has now been rated Adults only in the US, after Rock* admitted that the sex scenes were part of the original game ("Hot Coffee Mod"). Once again, it is okay if you kill people with an MG and blast their heads of, but if show a man and a woman having sex (fully clothed, mind you!), it is not good for minors .

Comment

Originally posted by tiger9999187
            I finally got a Dvd Drive for my pc today and rented a copy of the game...didn't want to shell out for nearly $100 to find it ran like sh*t. So I've got it installed and it runs except for a big problem. If I touch no controls, CJ will run to the left and keep running, If I hold 'D' to move right, he will stand perfectly still. All I can do is run around like a mad man or stand still...not exactly fun

I've restarted my PC and I'm running the 77.72 Drivers from Nvidia. I'm about to go uninstall/reinstall and see if it makes any change. Any one know what might be causing this and/or how to fix it?

Cheers,

Tim
            This has been a bug since GTA3, and I suffered the same with SA. Just unplug your Joystick/Yoke whatever. That causes the problem.

Comment

Thanks for that! I tried reinstalling and that didn't work so my next step was to unplug my yoke/rudder pedals. I've been playing for about the last two hours and am totally loving it

Comment

They just announced that next week the game's rating will be changed to "A", for Adults Only. If you ask me its a little extreame, look at The Getaway, it swears as much as San Andreas and you can kill anybody just like in SA.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Great...another $100 I'll have to spend before it disappears from most shops

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    They just announced that next week the game's rating will be changed to "A", for Adults Only. If you ask me its a little extreame, look at The Getaway, it swears as much as San Andreas and you can kill anybody just like in SA.
                    It may sound a bit extreme but its definitely not suprising. Their was a recent incident in Ohio, where a few teenage boys tried to emulate one of the moves in the game on a real policeman. The Result: Will find out after the court trial ends in the preceeding months.

It is important for parents to know what they are buying for their children - especially when their ignorance for games ranges from Mario to Tetris and if the company wants to make sure that things like I previously mentioned don't happen again then the maturity level is going to happen. (

There will likely be very little affect on sales because of this.
                    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                      It may sound a bit extreme but its definitely not suprising. Their was a recent incident in Ohio, where a few teenage boys tried to emulate one of the moves in the game on a real policeman. The Result: Will find out after the court trial ends in the preceeding months.

It is important for parents to know what they are buying for their children - especially when their ignorance for games ranges from Mario to Tetris and if the company wants to make sure that things like I previously mentioned don't happen again then the maturity level is going to happen. (

There will likely be very little affect on sales because of this.
                      Ya anyone who doesnt have it yet and still wants it will find a way to get it, im sure of that.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                      X