HOT? DO you agree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT? DO you agree

Sooo yeah anyone else think Jessica Simpsons, These boots Are made for walkin video is hot?

I FOR SURE DO, love the car scene!

If you have not seen it, go to www.launch.yahoo.com and search Jessica Simpson

Are you ready boots?

START WALKING!!!

Oh ya Chris, you have good taste, you got me hooked on this woman and video already. damn.

I would love to be the car that she scrubs on..ohhh yaa.

"push ya tush, ya come on.."

Im gonan go watch it again!!

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Agreed! Can't hear the singing at all but ya the car wash....
      Thanks,
      Michael

Comment

It won't let me watch unless I download netscape! Evil thing...

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
          Agreed! Can't hear the singing at all but ya the car wash....
          Theres singing?
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Airbrushed whore.

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
              It won't let me watch unless I download netscape! Evil thing...
              download it from limewire or kazaa

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                Airbrushed whore.
                Your an idiot. How do you come up with her being a whore?

Lately your posts have sucked around here Clovis, man get real.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                  Your an idiot.
                  ehhh wow, you sure have to be in denial to not recognize hotness, its not about the make up clovis, its about the way she moves that body. And she waited till marriage to have sex..how is THAT being a whore?

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                    ehhh wow, you sure have to be in denial to not recognize hotness, its not about the make up clovis, its about the way she moves that body. And she waited till marriage to have sex..how is THAT being a whore?

Alex
                    Shes a whore in the way she uses her cute lil girly face with more make-up than brains to get rich. Her songs suck and she has no talent.

I dont find her attractive at all. I like girls with SUBSTANCE...I'm sorry for that.

Comment

Shes a whore in the way she uses her cute lil girly face with more make-up than brains to get rich. Her songs suck and she has no talent.

I dont find her attractive at all. I like girls with SUBSTANCE...I'm sorry for that.
                      Exactly! Would anybody have watched that video if it wasn't for her "clothes" and the car wash... ??

What's the message behind that "song" anyway? These boots are meant for walking? I didn't listen to it, though, so the deeper message might have passed me...

What bothers me most is, that almost every video is like that one today and that almost every female "singer" has to put the clothes off to get up the charts. Where are the ones which can actually sing?

The Tupolev Tu-114.
                      World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

At the end of the day theres two things that sell; talent and sex appeal. That video is all sex appeal, so who cares about talent.

If I get round to it i'll post some of my favourite frames from the video namley of her bootalicious bouncy breasts

Comment

Originally posted by Kwashiorkor
                          Exactly! Would anybody have watched that video if it wasn't for her "clothes" and the car wash... ??

What's the message behind that "song" anyway? These boots are meant for walking? I didn't listen to it, though, so the deeper message might have passed me...

What bothers me most is, that almost every video is like that one today and that almost every female "singer" has to put the clothes off to get up the charts. Where are the ones which can actually sing?

Kinda funny, Shes not the first one to do this song..... Now that I think about it, what songs does she sing that are her own?

Comment

Airbrushed whore.
                            True. They made her that way, she didnt. Why should someone so stupid get so much attention. I hate it.

Dont be sorry. I agree. I am not attracted to any of the hollywood actresses because most and pretty much all are washed up assholes who are stupid and dont have two clues!
                            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACMan
                              I am not attracted to any of the hollywood actresses because most and pretty much all are washed up assholes who are stupid and dont have two clues!
                              Now THAT is rubbish.
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X