Exams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exams...

Tomorrow my last high school exams are starting. Time to ask a question: are you still studying and what are you studying/have you studied?

Grtz,

Nicki
    My JetPhotos.Net pictures

well, IŽll have my final exams next year so there is only one more test to learn for this week...then holiday starts for me
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

I only study two days before my exams...
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

No exams anymore. I only have to hand in my graduation assignment, kind a like a thesis. I will hand that in tomorrow or the day after. When the teacher has finished reading it (+/- 1 month or so ) I have to do a presentation about the thesis. And then I am all done. Hopefully get myself a job in aviation.

BTW I studied international logistics. The thesis is about my placement at a transport company in the UK.
        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

My final exam for my degree (in economics) is on 3 June-tomorrow. I finish at 11:30 British Summer Time-10:30 GMT.

I can't believe after 16 years of full-time education I will finally have finished.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

My final exams start on Thrsday - and I haven't yet started studying!! To top it off, I have SAT 2's on Saturday!
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
            X