X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you wasting time at work?

Americans waste 2hrs at work everyday:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...88&newsLang=en

And people ask for more pay so they can sit around and chat all day....

oh come on, I only post in this forum and manage my virtual airline...

Comment

Let's put it this way: If I had more customers in the store during my 3-hour shift, I wouldn't have to wast 2.5 hours of it surfing the net .

Comment

I waste around 10 mins of my 8 hour shift at my work, surfing the jp.net, and log off again, thats it !
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

John, you're working too hard!

Comment

Well being that I only have four days left with my current company I'm wasting about 8 hours of my day doing nothing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              John, you're working too hard!
              well i cant really waste more time at my work, we're always active, during the next months we'll be busy 24/7, ,,phew,, all these tourists .. go home *:rolleyes:
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Pretty much 99% of my posts have been from work. The amazing thing is I can do it while answering 150+ phone calls a day.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Our group works really fast, so we do the work and get it done quickly leaving time to chat with our co -workers. But as soon as another work project comes along, we jump into it and get it done. Our work allows to be able to work, and get it done quickly, and still be able to chat among our co-workers. So while it may seem like we are working, we are rather "multi-tasking". haha.

Right now I am home running "late" for work, even though we do not have a set schedule.

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I'm the same as PT737SWA. The only time I have time is from work. With a Windows based operation I can flip in and out of the site.

Comment

I work at a computer store down the street so when the boss isn't around (actually he's going to France for 3 weeks woot) I hang around JP.net, listen to some music, and play some Poker Stars!

Comment

As long as I get my work done and properly take care of the guests I come in contact with here at the hotel, my boss doen't mind me surfing the net.

Comment

Like most people, as long as the work gets done, it doesn't matter how much time I waste doing what ever. Today I got all the work I had to do done, set up some stuff for tomorrow, and made up some documents needed for a show on the weekend.

The I spent the afternoon reading JP, Dpreview, and playing Panda Craze Gold.

Comment

As everyone has said, at least we get the work done by the end of shift (that’s the necessary parts/court filing/traffic infringements/major RTA’s ) our sergeants don’t mind. But in the line of work that I am in paperwork is never ending, so your guaranteed at least 10cm thick of paperwork!
                            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by HKG-YUL
                              Americans waste 2hrs at work everyday:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...88&newsLang=en

And people ask for more pay so they can sit around and chat all day....

You and the article seem forget that the US has the most productivity per person, and lets not forget, we work more hours, I am only using france as an example, but they can only work either 30-35 hours a week max, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X