Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, China could cakewalk into Taipei, and there's not much we could be about it. Our forces are waste deep in the quagmire that is Iraq and are still battling the Taliban and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Perhaps the Chinese and our own government need to be reminded of M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) and how that concept pretty much kept the US and the Soviet Union from doing anything to provoke the other during the Cold War.

Comment

Originally posted by UsAir330
      Maybe you should change your name from leftseat to leftwing.
      Maby you should fuck off and reliaze what your talking about. This is the crap Clovis is talking about. Immature kids who want a war so they have somehting to brag about. little do you know millions of people wioll die. This isnt a imaginary figure in your head. This is REAL people.
      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by UsAir330
        Oh, and you two are the authorities on nuclear warfare now? I see.
        Maybe you should change your name from leftseat to leftwing.

Here's a clue skippy...... You'll die if we are nuked. I don't need to be an authority on nuclear war to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
          So how old are you geniuses? "bring it on" are you that out of your mind? Oh yeah lets bring on a nuclear holocaust to the world. China is no joke to mess around with and I for one hope we maintain peaceful relations with them.
          You took the words right out of my mouth!

Some people should get a grip on reality. Nuclear war is not like a video game, there is no reset button...

If it ever came to a nuclear war, I sencerely hope that people like "UFOSPACE99" and "UsAir330" are the first (and only) ones to go.

Comment

Wow...this one got ugly quick.

Oh wait, it started ugly!

Lock.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
            X