This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter: Spoilers

If you don't want to know, don't read this thread.

In this latest book of Harry Potter Professer Snape kills Dumberdore
    And the next book (7th and the last) Harry Dies.

*yawn* i better stop reading it then if i know that. I think i'll start surfing the net. I hate graveyard shifts they are so boring
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Ansett.

You really are a romancer.

Graveyard shift.................... at 1309hrs in NSW,and surfing the net on a government computer.

Greg
      My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Maybe Ansett is working night and at home during the day. That would explain the midday posts.
        YBBN - James

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
          Ansett.

You really are a romancer.

Graveyard shift.................... at 1309hrs in NSW,and surfing the net on a government computer.

Greg
          hmmmmmm you can actually surf the internet on a government computer did'nt you know that? and i was talking about how i have the graveyard shifts and what i was reading. So instead of reading the new harry potter book tonight though i think i will surf the internet.

Satisfy yourself Greg?
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

How would you know what happens in the 7th book?

Comment

He doesn't. That's a myth. There's no way J.K. Rowling would tell ANYONE if Harry died in the 7th book, thus, there's no way in h*ll he could know that

I'm sorry, mate. Until you've read the 7th book and you're sure harry is a goner, please try and avoid spreading a rumor/myth Go to www.jkrowling.com instead- I'm sure Joanne will gladly assure you that Harry won't die

Comment

well...the book stops after number 7....it's pretty logical to me, that Harry will die, and glad too...no more books from it!
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Who says he dies, Richard? If he just graduates, it'd be a logical place to stop too

Comment

hmmm....good point...you can see I haven't read any book of HP
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      hmmm....good point...you can see I haven't read any book of HP
                      So in other words your blundering around in the darkness in regards to replying to this thread. You don't have a solid basis for anything you've said.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                        well...the book stops after number 7....it's pretty logical to me, that Harry will die, and glad too...no more books from it!
                        I've always heard that the J.K. Rowling will continue the series after the 7th book. It might not deal with his schooling, but it will deal with his future as a as an adult. If that plan changed, I would be suprised.
                        - The baby will be back -

Comment

She said she'd end after the 7th book- she'll continue writing, but the Harry Potter project is done- check her webpage

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: HARRY AND HERMIONE GET TOGETHER AND MALFOY AND RON GET TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE SECRETLY GAY IN TEH BOOK 8!!!!11111oneoneone ROXOROMGLOLZ!@!!
                            SOURCE: www.iknowallaboutharrypotterbecausejkrowlingismypersonalassistant.com

All kidding aside, Book 6 was awesome.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                              BREAKING NEWS: HARRY AND HERMIONE GET TOGETHER AND MALFOY AND RON GET TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE SECRETLY GAY IN TEH BOOK 8!!!!11111oneoneone ROXOROMGLOLZ!@!!
                              SOURCE: www.iknowallaboutharrypotterbecausejkrowlingismypersonalassistant.com

All kidding aside, Book 6 was awesome.
                              me being the dumbass i am I actually clicked on the link

a bit weird am I??

lol thanks for telling me tho ugh now im pissed, im only on chapter 4!

Alex
                              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
                              X