This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on on JP.net

After being on the A.net forums the last 6 months, I decided to pay a visit to the JP.net forums, and after browsing them for a while I noticed that there are many topics at the same low level of those on A.net before paying for membership was required. Lots of retarded topics that even a child of 7 wouldn't discuss!

Just take those people who think the Taiwan issue is funny, and those who think nuclear warfare is good. Also, I have seen lots of new members of little value to the forums, and don't contribute to the site whatsoever.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my feelings about JP.net, that it has gone from a high-level forum with good discussions, to one with those with an IQ of a kidney bean!

I mean WTF is going on!?
    Last edited by jid; 2005-07-18, 12:59. Reason: Title edited
    My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

This has happened in the past where we go through a rash of immature postings and then it dies back down and intelligence returns to the forums. Generally people who only contribute BS find there way off the forums simply because no one pays any attention to them. I'm sure someone could post a list of members who came and went because of their immature behavior.

Comment

Well, I have to say that the reason the shit hit the fan here at JP.net last week was because I was unable to post...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

a please guy's get it serioes...

thats so childish....

Comment

I think there should be a minimum age here but it's not like it could be verified.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

You all raise some interesting points, some of which are being considered.

Please remember just abide by the rules .. IE NO SWEARING especially in the thread titles, don't bite to stupid immature comments, just report them. Moderators don't want to be deleting comments and threads all the time but we may have been rather lenient of late. So you might notice and some may say for the better more intervention from the moderators from now on.

Jid
            Last edited by jid; 2005-07-18, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              I think there should be a minimum age here but it's not like it could be verified.
              There is an age limit of 13, but as you said, it is hard to verify. Plus, it's not like members over that age don't also act like they are still only 8 years old.

Comment

stop whinin already, the admins and mods, are doing what you all are requesting,, btw i hope there wont be another "member" who returns from the other site tomorrow, and whine about about this site the next day ! .. no offense to you guys , but i just hate this.

im done for today on these issues..
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

stop whinin already, the admins and mods, are doing what you all are requesting,, btw i hope there wont be another "member" who returns from the other site tomorrow, and whine about about this site the next day ! .. no offense to you guys , but i just hate this.

im done for today on these issues..
                  a year ago i used to say the same... so watch out

thats so childish....

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                    a year ago i used to say the same... so watch out
                    i dont relly recall of what you said last year, but uhm, it kinda sickin me now,to see all this threads, complaing about this and that .. I'll give a rest for now .. just gonna watch whats gonna happen to jp, ..peace

Comment

You're complaining/whining too, John

But yeah, I was about to say the same thing... but I'm also p*ssed that people can't stand a few teenagers saying something stupid and wrong and considers that the last drop- come on, it's not that bad! I've seen forums that are worse off than this, JP's considerably mature and I've learned SO MUCH since I joined here. The immature thing is just a period. People who leaves because of this simply aren't loyal enough to JP, and that's a bloody shame!

Comment

If you look at the member lists.Look at the people that have joined in like 2003 and havnt posted once.i think you should introduce something that makes people post or find elsewere instead of using up usernames that other people may want.....

Comment

If you look at the member lists.Look at the people that have joined in like 2003 and havnt posted once.i think you should introduce something that makes people post or find elsewere instead of using up usernames that other people may want.....
                          another example of something going on on JP.net... give a replay wich has nothing , but then i really mean nothing, has to do with the original topic. call that annoying

for john and janni, youre new here.... wait untill you have experienced this about 20 times or so... then it pisses you off finally and you will leave...

thats so childish....

Comment

To Mauwie and DAL767-400ER
                            i have been here as long as you have , although you have been posting alot more then i do, I totally understand what you mean ! i jst hope this doesnt get any worse, coz i dont wanna leave these forums, i wouldnt want that at all, but but but but ........time will come I guess for all of us !

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                              another example of something going on on JP.net... give a replay wich has nothing , but then i really mean nothing, has to do with the original topic. call that annoying
                              Hey..blame him...he IS nothing, he IS annoying....
                              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X