Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnx janni im indeed not saying all kids should shut-up , i mean im 16 myself but i think im contributing to the forum with objective facts that are also relevant.... im not saying like ''lets bomb taiwan'' wich others do...

think im an example that it shouldn't be hard to act normal on the forums unlike others...
    My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
      Just for being a girl it would make you special here. Being as nice and cute as you are makes you extra special, at least to me.

By the way, if you want to know my name's Pedro.

Take care.
      Pedro, you're trying too hard

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
        Thanks! Naw, I wouldn't leave completely Sometimes, I have to stay off the internet for a while, but I would never leave- it was sad to see Joe go, but there're still some people I want to keep in touch with in here- Thanks so much though!

Another thanks- heck, that's almost too much! And my name is (tadaa!) Janni. seriously, it is.

(yes, I'm still a rainbowmaker/smiley abuser )
        You're welcome anytime.

I read your posts and I've seen your photo so I know what I'm saying.

As for your name, I was really surprised to know that it's really Janni.

Let me guess, is your screen name Jannichan an affectionate form of Janni? Despite my very poor knowledge of German, I know that the suffix -chen in German means little and it's used in people's name as an affectionate form. Because Danish, as far as I know, is a language related to German I'm guessing -chan may mean the same thing in Danish.

I must say that "Jannichan" sounds like an Asian name at first to me. Actually, I thought you were of Asian origin before I saw your picture.

And, yes, carry on with the smileys, you "rainbowmaker/smiley abuser". I'm beginning to look like you.

Take care.

Pedro

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        Pedro, you're trying too hard
        Come on mate, I'm not a teenager for many years now.
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

pedro this is exactly what i mean.... ruin another one his topic, by saying things wich have absolutely nothing to do with the original subject...

go ruin youre own...
          My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
            pedro this is exactly what i mean.... ruin another one his topic, by saying things wich have absolutely nothing to do with the original subject...

go ruin youre own...
            Come on pal, don't you know the concept of "team building"?

I'm just trying to show you that there are still people here who enjoy talking to each other. This is the "Off Topic" forum.

But back to your topic, it seems that you are behaving like those bullies and immature people that you started criticising so much in the beginning. Perhaps you spent too much time on A.net and got its members' general attitude.

In my opinion, if you want to be welcome here you'll have to take it easy. Otherwise, you'll be just fine on A.net.

Regard.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

I think this thread has run its cause now.

Comment

Working...
              X