Weather in your area #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in your area #3

Well, so far, we've been lucky here in the Oklahoma City area, but the temps have been going up w/ the humidity stuck in place, and heat indices have been in the 100+ range. Today, the temperature broke the 100 mark in the Norman area since June 2003. It's 104 w/ a dewpoint of 63, giving us a heat index of 107. However, at OKC, the temp's only 99 so far, so the official reading will likely be 99. In any case, it's hot.

How's the weather doing in your area?

Foxtrot

About 65 and sunny at the moment
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
      About 65 and sunny at the moment
      Nice, that actually sounds good at this point. I was in the bathroom and all of a sudden the lights went out, and then just a second later I heard a small explosion, as if a firecracker went off. But there's a substation just to the SE of where I live, so I immediately knew it was that which took a hit from the loads it has been getting all day. Another hot one tomorrow...

Foxtrot

Comment

It's been hot and muggy. I feel like I'm in the Midwest.

Comment

It's been very humid and hot here lately. Often 40C+ when including the humidex.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

83 right now with 61% humidity. been hitting lower to middle 90s with about 60% humidity. honestly this summer hasn't been that bad.

Comment

Some 20° Celsius (too lazy to convert), with scattered showers throughout the day. In essence, it has been raining for a week now, with more or less intensity.

Comment

Sunny for the last few days, that's broken today though...60% chance of severe, and the TAF lists TEMPO 2004 ..... +TSRAGR.... which means the car's gassed up and ready to go

My friend's parents cancelled our trip to the beach for her birthday...which bites royally, since there's really no rain at all. Even my radar says so...but then again, I can't argue with them, cause they're always right. I'll take "Total Bullshit" for 1000, Alex.

Comment

The hot and humid weather finally broke here, it has been Africa hot on Long Island for the past two weeks. It would be a great day for spotting if I didn't have to go to a party.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                    The hot and humid weather finally broke here, it has been Africa hot on Long Island for the past two weeks. It would be a great day for spotting if I didn't have to go to a party.
                    Always going to a party heh?

anyway...its about 83 right now, expecting to hit 95 or so, with index of 109-110.

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                      Always going to a party heh?

anyway...its about 83 right now, expecting to hit 95 or so, with index of 109-110.

Alex

My life is one big party....! Yeah I wish

Comment

Cloudy weather,a little bit of shower and from saturday evening till sunday evening its dry and sunshine in the morning SATURDAY TEMP: is 12-15 celcius SUNDAY is 17-20 celcius...
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                        X