Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here watch I Want To Be a Hilton on NBC?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch any of these stupid reality shows. There just clogging up the networks schedule and most importantly stopping their attempt to show entertaining and worthwhile programming.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Only realty show I watch is airline!!!

Comment

I personally love reality shows and dont understand why others dislike them. When you first read the plot for I want to be a hilton, you're going to think it is a stupid show and you probably are going to think that once you watch it but I just love that show. It's about 16 young men and women who have not really gotten anywhere in their lives. They come on the show to make something better for themselves and their family. Each week, Kathy Hilton assigns the contestants a task(much like the Apprentice) to prepare them for high society life. So far they have learned etiquette/host a party, hold an auction, learn about the arts, model/fashion, sportsmanship, and how to deal with the paparzzi. Next week is the season finale.
        Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Well, my shrink has forbidden me from watching reality shows. According to him they can cause me permanent and irreversible brain damages. I have obeyed ever since.

Cheers.

Pedro
          TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Some reality shows are OK, some arent. Big Brother in my opinion is past it now. I think its the 6th series going out in the UK now. Best one in the UK recently was Celebrity Love Island
            The upgraded Air Humberside
            NOW WITH FORUM
            NEW! Air Humberside Photos @ Fotopic
            The NEW UK Airport News

My pictures at PlaneSpotters.net

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
              I personally love reality shows and dont understand why others dislike them. When you first read the plot for I want to be a hilton, you're going to think it is a stupid show and you probably are going to think that once you watch it but I just love that show. It's about 16 young men and women who have not really gotten anywhere in their lives. They come on the show to make something better for themselves and their family. Each week, Kathy Hilton assigns the contestants a task(much like the Apprentice) to prepare them for high society life. So far they have learned etiquette/host a party, hold an auction, learn about the arts, model/fashion, sportsmanship, and how to deal with the paparzzi. Next week is the season finale.
              I think that sounds quite interesting to tell you the truth I can relate to the young people who haven't gotten anywhere in their lives somehow.

Why people don't like reality shows? Well, if that's what the networks shows 10 out of 24 hours a day, most people get tired of it, which I think is understandable.

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
              Only realty show I watch is airline!!!
              They call that a documentary series here

Comment

I personally love reality shows and dont understand why others dislike them.
                Whatever floats your boat man, but I can still think you're crazy.

It's about 16 young men and women who have not really gotten anywhere in their lives.
                And whose fault is that?

They come on the show to make something better for themselves and their family.
                On a tv show? Give me a break

Each week, Kathy Hilton assigns the contestants a task(much like the Apprentice) to prepare them for high society life. So far they have learned etiquette/host a party, hold an auction, learn about the arts, model/fashion, sportsmanship, and how to deal with the paparzzi.
                We've already established that these people are going anywhere in their life, how are they going to be in high society?

imo, the network is parading a bunch of folks who don't know any better in front of the brainwashed masses

Comment

See thats the thing, I don't really care enough to watch these people learn how to host a party. I don't hate all reality shows, but I find most of them to just be retarded people parading around doing all kinds of strange things.
                  Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                    Whatever floats your boat man, but I can still think you're crazy.

And whose fault is that?

On a tv show? Give me a break

We've already established that these people are going anywhere in their life, how are they going to be in high society?

imo, the network is parading a bunch of folks who don't know any better in front of the brainwashed masses
                    Well nobody is right or wrong here and you're entitled to your own opinion but I don't think I am crazy.

Comment

Well nobody is right or wrong here and you're entitled to your own opinion but I don't think I am crazy.
                      Don't you think this show...excuse me..."real life televised entertainment" would be better with Pamela Anderson
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Don't you think this show...excuse me..."real life television" would be better with Pamela Anderson
                        Pamela Anderson already has a show of her own. It's called Stacked.

Comment

Pamela Anderson already has a show of her own. It's called Stacked.
                          Really? Is it really real or is it just real in the sense of reality or is it really non-real?
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Really? Is it really real or is it just real in the sense of reality or is it really non-real?
                            It's real in the sense of reality, something you need to face!Come back from Never Neverland, from the world where black means white!

Comment

It's real in the sense of reality, something you need to face!Come back from Never Neverland, from the world where black means white!
                              So basically you're saying that Pamela Anderson fake-acts on a real show which is about reality, but it isn't reality because it's a show, but I want to be a Hilton is reality and it is a show, which leads me to the question which reality is really real?. And how about we throw the word 'virtual' in there a couple of times also.

Comment

So basically you're saying that Pamela Anderson fake-acts on a real show which is about reality, but it isn't reality because it's a show, but I want to be a Hilton is reality and it is a show, which leads me to the question which reality is really real?. And how about we throw in the word 'virtual' in there a couple of times also.
                                Pamela Anderson does act fake on the show because they advertise the show about her being in a place where she hasn't been before... a library, which I'm sure is false.It is a real show but it's not based on reality because the characters don't exist!I want to be a hilton is reality because the contestants names are jackaay, jabe, etc. just like it is on NBC.com!Reality is real. You still haven't visited the rehab center yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X