Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours do you work per day/week/month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hours do you work per day/week/month?

Boredom is catching up with me, hence I start new threads just to pass some minutes. Anyway, I'm now working full-time (for part-time pay). After my colleague had to be released due financial reasons, I now work in our shop from 9am to 6pm, monday through friday, and have another 2 hours of phone duty each day, plus 8 hours phone duty on saturdays, accumulating 63 hours of work per week, or 252 hours per month. I wouldn't be complaining if I at least had something to do, but with our economy...
    Anyway, how many hours of work do you have to endure each month.

I work a regular 8 hour day, 9 including lunch. Monday thru Friday.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Except for the occasional 10 hour day I usually work 13 hour days 7 days a week. I usually get paid for bout 5 of those hours and a maximum of 8.

Oh the joys of being a Flight Instructor.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I work at a computer store and my schedule's all screwed up because the boss is in France for a month. But I've worked anywhere from 20-60hrs a week....yeah I NEVER GOT PAID OVERTIME EITHER so I'm suing this guy (he's not nice sometimes) after I quit for my overtime

Comment

Well, my hours are 7.30 per day, 37.30 per week. However, I usually start early (around 08.15) and work until 17.00/17.30. Actual work done may be considerably less than that

Andy

Comment

about 30 hours a week, part time at a grocery store.

Comment

None
              Greg
              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Four days a week. Usually come in between 8:30 and 9:00 a.am. and leave between 7:30 and 6 pm. Hardly any time for coffee breaks or lunch time, as soon as I come in the work rushes at me, so I drink and eat behind my desk when there is not somebody that wants their problems to be solved. Oh well, I got rather nice colleagues...

Comment

From 5 to 9 hrs per day, daily, including week-ends and bank holidays.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

work?

lol

Comment

156 hours on a monthly basis as a waiter/bartender.. on minimum waged payment coz im a trainee, soon to graduated. I expect a medal on flairtending next year

I'll continue next year to study steward at either SK or IB ..

btw *im kid ya on that flairtending thing .*
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I work 9-5 with a 45 minute lunch. That is 36.25 hours a week. I also get £3 worth of lunch free every day!
                        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I work 8.5 hours/ day +30 mins lunchbreak, monday to friday, early shift from 6.30 to 15.30 and following week late shift 13.00 to 22.00.

Comment

I work from around 10am to 4pm normally.

Sometimes less, sometimes more depending on the time of year and whats going on. No overtime, but dinner gets ordered when staying late

Comment

Used to work 10 hours a week. ($7/hour + tips)

Of course that was with 32 hours of school also.

Comment

Working...
                              X