No announcement yet.

Dominoes or Pizza Hut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Pizza Hut out of the two, but there are some local places and regional chains that I like better.

But if you're ever in London, UK, I definately reccommend the Oxford Street Pizza Hut if you're an American looking for a decent bite to eat. The Pizza Huts there are better than in our own country!
    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
    lp.org

Comment

I really prefer neither, but since its pizza I will eat it from virtually anywhere. The best pizza in my area is a cheese, garlic, and oregano pizza from Sagno's on Mockingbird Ln.
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

Lenny & John's on Flatbush in Brooklyn.
        So when you see the mighty jet aircraft
        As they mark their path through the air,
        The grease-stained person with the wrench in their hand
        Is the one who put them there.

My photos at JetPhotos.net
        My photos at Railpictures.net

Comment

my pizza preferance.

Since those are the only 2 options i'd choose Dominos, but the only thing from Pizza Hut that i'll eat is the "Stuffed Crust" and even that has to be cold for it to taste half decent. Has anybody tried "Jim's Pizza"? that would be my first choice for pizza.

Comment

Neither there is a Chicago style Pizza place in San Francisco down where the cable cars end, deep dish pizza with good toppings, everytime I'm in San Francisco I go there.

Comment

I don't have any real preference for either Domino's or Pizza Hut.

What I like is Panago Pizza, a pizza chain in Western Canada, which used to used to go by the interesting Greek name "Panagopolous Pizza" - their pizzas are to die for! And I like their wings, too.

As far as non-chain pizzas go, I really like the Jasper Pizza Place, located in Jasper, AB. It's got some of the tastiest pizzas I've had, including wood-fired pizza. My family and friends often gather there after a day's skiing at Marmot Basin. Not to mention that you can have a beer or two there.

Comment

Hey Samurai, good seeing you here. Do you know of anyone else from the chatroom that is coming to jetphotos? Like JD?
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Herpa2003 - good to see you here in Jetphotos.net, too. Sorry, I honestly don't know of anyone else coming into jetphotos.

Comment

Of the two I go for Pizza Hut. But my favorite pizzas are the authentic thin crusted ones you get at restaurants. Papa Johns make great Pizzas too!

Comment

Working...
                    X