Coyote stalking the camera-man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote stalking the camera-man

notice that coyote, you can see it hiding under the bush left side. its in 7 sec into the clip. he's gonna shoot it ..

who's gonna die ?
    There's a coyote stalking the camera man.

its so obvious..that he wont shoot it ..
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

John... I hate you... I hate that clip....... damn that!

EDIT: If you don't want to get a heart attack, don't watch it that thing didn't even look like a coyote... more like the kid from The Grudge or something.... grargh....

Comment

i knew that was going to happen......so i turned the volume right down. how many of those clips are there??? Erghhhhhhhhhh........

Tango
      Australia bound!
      Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
      Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

I didn't know there'd be such clips on big-boys (then again, i don't watch many of those)... if I did, I wouldn't be st00pid enough to view it, trust me But once he started looking around and nothing was there, down went the volume

Congrats John, you've made me suspicious of clicking on ANY links coming from you for at least a year from now

EDIT: I just paused it when the guy shows up... he looks like a cardboard cut out

Comment

Some of you (janni) might enjoy this one:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/scaredkids.html

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by TangoSierraVictor
            i knew that was going to happen......so i turned the volume right down. how many of those clips are there??? Erghhhhhhhhhh........

Tango
            Me too, actually I've seen so many things like that, loud noises don't even make me turn or twitch or anything anymore, i used to have sensitive ears.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I hate those things- I absolutely HATE them Could be because I have this phobia for loud, sudden noises...

Everything I've seen from bb.com has been absolutely harmless... up until now. I'll never check a link again before I've made sure that it's NOT scary

Tanuj, I refuse to click

EDIT: I clicked I remember seing that one... although it didn't scare me as I realized something "fishy" was up when i saw it was an SWF file... I showed it to my mom though

Comment

ARGH!
                I almost was IN the screen to see that Coyote

*note to self* never click anything from John
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Oh f***, I just got my cat sitting on my lap when I watched this video. It nearly jumped to the roof and me with it . I hate such things!

The second one is real fun, though .

The Tupolev Tu-114.
                  World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

well I just felt we needed that sometimes in here, such mysterious clips..

anyway about the line, *he's gonna shoot it* and *who's gonna die*I tried to lead you away from jumping kid from the grudge like janni said...

anyway @ Janni. you should have waited to say something about that clip..

btw still hate me ?

want another clip ?
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X