Favorite Doughnut Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Doughnut Shop?

I'm a Krispy Kreme man, that "Hot Doughnuts Now" sign attracts me like moths to a flame; too bad my local KK is being rebuilt (will reopen in August).
    Krispy Kreme
    0%
    Dunkin' Donuts
    0%
    Tim Hortons
    0%
    Other
    0%

copy+paste from pizza posting
    how about something healthy? that poll seriously needs an option like donuts suck if you want proper results, otherwise its just picking lesser evil.
    aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

I'm sorry but some of us like clotting our arteries. Have I every told you the time I ate 16 doughnuts in the space of 5 minutes...Good times.

Comment

I always eat healthy too...cept for that syrup chugging thing.
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Randy's Donuts 1.5 miles from the runway 24R approach at KLAX. Best donuts in LA.

-Clovis

Comment

OK well out of those options... I've just had Dunkin Doughnuts in Madrid, Spain, if my memory serves me correctly. It might have been Barcelona though....

But anyway, back to the point. They were positively the worst doughnuts I've ever tasted. Therefore I'd have to go with the doughnuts sold at local bakeries. (hence my "other" vote).. I believe these are the best. They're not processed at all... home made!

Ciao..
            Chief
            Chief it up...

Comment

In Canada nothing beats a Tim Horton's Boston Cream donut but Country Style coffee is much better. Good thing I have one of each within a kilometre of me!

Comment

Never heard of Tim Horton, and I do not like the idea of the "krispy kreme Klub" (KKK)

DeltaASA16

Comment

Dunkin Doughnuts forever. You cant beat the selection.
                  The absolute best joint is Prestis donuts and pizza down in the little Italy. The place is great.
                  The Ohio Player

Comment

Canada believe it or not is the biggest donut country in the world. We eat more donuts per capita than any other country. I think we might even drink the most coffee too (please correct me if I'm wrong on this one). Where I live we have Tim Hortons, Robins Donuts, and Krispy Kreme is coming here soon. I picked Tim Hortons simply because I've never had anything but a Robins or TH donut.
                    Earl From Regina

Comment

I don't like doughnuts!
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I have to agree with the *Chief*.. Chain variety donuts are revolting, over processed yuck.

Luckily we still have bakers donuts here in Oz (as well as a couple of chains) and donut shops that sell *hot cinnamon donuts* which is where a donut machine deep fries them then they are rolled in cinnamon sugar and handed to you too hot to eat!

*yay*

A good hearty breakfast of kings.

mb
                        Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

Tim Horton's. Wish we had them here in Germany.

Leftseat86: What's with the hot chick? I always forget what I want to write when I see your posts. Donuts become insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
                            Canada believe it or not is the biggest donut country in the world. We eat more donuts per capita than any other country.
                            Tell me about it. I did a little tour of canada a couple years ago and all you guys have is donuts. Everywhere you look!!! Robins Apple Fritters!!!! oh man do I remember those.
                            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I have to eat Krispy Kreme, since all Dunkin' Donuts stores closed in MO (or at least in STL)

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                              X