No announcement yet.

Favorite Doughnut Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krispy Kreme rules, by far the best donuts in the world but also the most unhealthy, fatty food on the face of the earth, but there dam good.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      Never heard of Tim Horton, and I do not like the idea of the "krispy kreme Klub" (KKK)

DeltaASA16
      Tim Horton's is a predominately canadian donut chain, with a few just in the border stateside.....(enjoyed a whole bunches of their Boston Cremes during my days in Buffalo)

Comment

Rhode Island wins the prize for highest per-capita consumption of donuts in the US. In Westerly, RI, there are two Bess Eaton's (a carbon copy of Dunkin Donuts, pretty much) across the street from each other. Not only that, but they both have drive-thru's!

My Photos On Jetphotos.net

Comment

Tim Horton's Coffee and Donuts---the official food of Canada!

I love Tim Horton's, but last time I checked they dont have any locations in the Metroplex---let alone anywhere where it doesnt snow 800 days a year.

The best donuts around my place in Dallas is on the corner of Airline and Hillcrest....Mustang Donuts.

Is it just me or is every small, independent donut shop owned by an immigrant Asian family (usually Korean)?
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

Working...
          X