Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCS17
    replied
    Tim Horton's Coffee and Donuts---the official food of Canada!

I love Tim Horton's, but last time I checked they dont have any locations in the Metroplex---let alone anywhere where it doesnt snow 800 days a year.

The best donuts around my place in Dallas is on the corner of Airline and Hillcrest....Mustang Donuts.

Is it just me or is every small, independent donut shop owned by an immigrant Asian family (usually Korean)?

Leave a comment:

• Msh744
    replied
    Rhode Island wins the prize for highest per-capita consumption of donuts in the US. In Westerly, RI, there are two Bess Eaton's (a carbon copy of Dunkin Donuts, pretty much) across the street from each other. Not only that, but they both have drive-thru's!

Leave a comment:

• NWA 757 351
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    Never heard of Tim Horton, and I do not like the idea of the "krispy kreme Klub" (KKK)

DeltaASA16
    Tim Horton's is a predominately canadian donut chain, with a few just in the border stateside.....(enjoyed a whole bunches of their Boston Cremes during my days in Buffalo)

Leave a comment:

• tommyalf
    replied
    Krispy Kreme rules, by far the best donuts in the world but also the most unhealthy, fatty food on the face of the earth, but there dam good.

Leave a comment:

• Flying High
    replied
    I have to eat Krispy Kreme, since all Dunkin' Donuts stores closed in MO (or at least in STL)

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by Myblock
    Canada believe it or not is the biggest donut country in the world. We eat more donuts per capita than any other country.
    Tell me about it. I did a little tour of canada a couple years ago and all you guys have is donuts. Everywhere you look!!! Robins Apple Fritters!!!! oh man do I remember those.

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    Tim Horton's. Wish we had them here in Germany.

Leftseat86: What's with the hot chick? I always forget what I want to write when I see your posts. Donuts become insignificant.

Leave a comment:

• mx5_boy
    replied

I have to agree with the *Chief*.. Chain variety donuts are revolting, over processed yuck.

Luckily we still have bakers donuts here in Oz (as well as a couple of chains) and donut shops that sell *hot cinnamon donuts* which is where a donut machine deep fries them then they are rolled in cinnamon sugar and handed to you too hot to eat!

*yay*

A good hearty breakfast of kings.

mb

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    I don't like doughnuts!

Leave a comment:

• Myblock
    replied
    Canada believe it or not is the biggest donut country in the world. We eat more donuts per capita than any other country. I think we might even drink the most coffee too (please correct me if I'm wrong on this one). Where I live we have Tim Hortons, Robins Donuts, and Krispy Kreme is coming here soon. I picked Tim Hortons simply because I've never had anything but a Robins or TH donut.

Leave a comment:

• Soku39
    replied
    Dunkin Doughnuts forever. You cant beat the selection.
    The absolute best joint is Prestis donuts and pizza down in the little Italy. The place is great.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Never heard of Tim Horton, and I do not like the idea of the "krispy kreme Klub" (KKK)

DeltaASA16

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    In Canada nothing beats a Tim Horton's Boston Cream donut but Country Style coffee is much better. Good thing I have one of each within a kilometre of me!

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    replied
    OK well out of those options... I've just had Dunkin Doughnuts in Madrid, Spain, if my memory serves me correctly. It might have been Barcelona though....

But anyway, back to the point. They were positively the worst doughnuts I've ever tasted. Therefore I'd have to go with the doughnuts sold at local bakeries. (hence my "other" vote).. I believe these are the best. They're not processed at all... home made!

Ciao..
    Chief

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Randy's Donuts 1.5 miles from the runway 24R approach at KLAX. Best donuts in LA.

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X