Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Geeks?

Hey everyone!
    I was wondering if anyone else here was/is in their Band! I know I am.
    I play the Trumpet,Alto Sax, Piano, Baritone, Trombone, and the Bass drum with the drumline.
    Cheers,

At your service. I play Clarinet in Wind Symphony, march Bass Clarinet, and am learning Alto Saxophone. Next year in my Senior I will take Symphonic band playing Alto Saxophone, AP Music Theory, and Wind Symphony on Clarinet. was one of 4 sophomores to make Wind Symphony (freshman aren't allowed in)

Comment

I played tenor sax in grades 10, 11 and 12.

Comment

i play clarinet and probably gonna learn soprano sax for jazz band...

our show is cool this year

Comment

Does this kinda band count? Me on the left in the green Hawaiian shirt:

Comment

I played the trumpet from 8th grade to 12 grade. Grades 11 and 12 of me being lead/1st chair trumpet in my school. I've done marching band, jazz band, concert band, and performed in musicals. I don't play anymore becuase I dont have the time. I volunteered 2 years ago performing live taps at military funerals.

Kevin

Comment

Nah the band preforms on the football field and in the gym bleachers while I play.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

In the high school band I played alto sax, tenor sax (jazz band). I also play guitar and bass guitar (if done right they are two completely different instruments) and I kinda dick around on drums and piano.

Comment

I play Bari sax and drums I hope to get an electronic drum set in the future. The Bari sax is one heck of a beast.
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Wow.I'm surprised there are that many musically-inclined people there are on here . We should start the "JP.net Philharmonic Orchestra" .
                    Cheers,

Comment

I play guitar, and people say i can sing.....that must be either a lie or they're deaf (no offence intended)
                      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                      X