Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Better Than Them And They Know It!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Better Than Them And They Know It!

Anet has copied JP in the "Photographer voting" category...they now have another retarded feature on their site which allows people to vote for pictures....but guess who had it first! Makes me wonder....do ya have to pay for THAT too? But everyone knows it, we're better than them

You got that right!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

I said that there. Got a 3 day suspension. hehe It was worth it.

Comment

A.Net should concentrate on hosting pic and leave aviation debate to a proper forum dedicated to debate- not sidetracked by snapshots...
        ...Because The Sky Is A Canvas, Waiting For A Masterpiece...

Click

Comment

I just think they are trying to regain all the visitors they lost. Anyone besides me remarked that the number of hits on their Top24 section have dropped significantly in the recent months?

The Tupolev Tu-114.
          World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

That sucks Greg, not least because you were absolutely right.

Matt
            My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

E-Diddy (aka DLKAPA) got a two week ban, and a personal email from the head Nazi himself saying "next time, it's permanent."

Comment

Anytime that I run into anyone who asks if I have my pics online at airliners.net I just say no, they are on jetphotos.net, a better alternative to the everyday airplane pics online.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                  I said that there. Got a 3 day suspension. hehe It was worth it.
                  They banned you for 3 days over that?

How DARE you point out that another site had this feature before they did!!

God, someone has serious insecurity issues over there, and I bet I know who!
                  Trump is an idiot!
                  Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                    God, someone has serious insecurity issues over there, and I bet I know who!

Take out the comma and the word 'someone' and that sentence makes more sense!

Matt
                    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Kwashiorkor
                      I just think they are trying to regain all the visitors they lost...
                      Now if they want that they'd better get rid of the damn ads in the middle of the picture site.

LOL Matt, good one!
                      greetings,
                      Philip

Comment

*snaps fingers, gosh whats that guys name* OHHH JOHAN, the one thats like a little baby when something isnt just right or doesnt come up with it first. He needs to get over it, with all the money he makes on advertisments and such, its not like its going to completely ruin is life if someone looks at jp.net OR will it

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                          Now if they want that they'd better get rid of the damn ads in the middle of the picture site.
                          And theres me thinking I was the only one getting them

Comment

I'm mostly just laughing at alll the brown nosers over there who are like "oooh Johan, it's so hot...like you...I worship your website...it's soooo neat...I <3 airplanes.."

Comment

The only difference I can see that matters between the two sites is the people behind one of them really suck.

Everyday I take pictures and theres a group of atleast 5 or more people, I hear "A-DOT" this and "A-NET" that. Mostly complaining oddly enough.

Both forums have too many news postings. Topic/Link/Optional 1 line quote+commentary. I wish forums had a [NEWS] flag the poster had to check off so they could be avoided, or better yet filtered out all together. Could even have the initial [NEWS] post not count in the post counts to avoid people posting them to boost their count.

Comment

Working...
                              X