Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Better Than Them And They Know It!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got pictures on their site too (btw, have I mentioned that their excuses for rejections suck too and no one knows how to read the queue?) but my pictures are only on there to make money....I don't care how many hits...I've I'm making money by selling pics (which honestly more comes of Anet here) then I'll just throw 'em on there.

Comment

Well, at least one thing is sure: JP.net was first with the "People's Choice Award"

FWIW, after Johans again not very polite post towards JPnet, I posted a reply there, which got deleted within 2 minutes. I thought I post it here, where it can't be deleted (well it could, but I hope it won't....):
      Don't worry, Johan. I'm sure, JP.net did not implement that feature with the only purpose to embarass you.

Two posts have apparently been deleted, one of them by Pepef, where he apologies for having mixed up things another reply by me, telling him, not to worry too much about it. I guess, that was also embarassing ....

Gerardo
      Would certainly NOT have been deleted here.

Cheers
      Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
        They banned you for 3 days over that?

How DARE you point out that another site had this feature before they did!!

God, someone has serious insecurity issues over there, and I bet I know who!
        I said the same thing greg did only I said brand X insteand of Jetphotos. The result: See SRBMOD's reply in this thread.

Then Johan has the audacity to reply very later on in the thread "Thanks guys for all of your support, I'm glad everyone here supports it!" of course they do, dumbass, YOU DELETED THE ONE'S THAT DONT!

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
          Would certainly NOT have been deleted here.
          Well, as long as the poster uses the correct capitalization.... right?

Now that would be emabarassing.

Comment

Showtime100.
            Yep!
            Not only great aviation pictures but free education as well.
            Welcome to JP mate

Greg
            My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
              Then Johan has the audacity to reply very later on in the thread "Thanks guys for all of your support, I'm glad everyone here supports it!" of course they do, dumbass, YOU DELETED THE ONE'S THAT DONT!
              Couldn't have said it better myself!

I do think this thread has run its course, though, and developed into somewhat of a slagging contest. Thus, I'm gonna lock it.
              Trump is an idiot!
              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Working...
              X