No announcement yet.

Whats up with the Bermuda Triangle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! it's very interesting! It's a mysterious way!!! You know, there is a history record that Chris Columbus (he was the first person to travel to the West to explore the new lands and he called them the New world). While he was travelling somewhere in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, he found it something strange in the sky and he saw the compass was spinning many times. He had no idea what was going held on!!

A Boeing 737 pilots looked at the clock, it's 9:15pm and then the plane would be arrived at 9:30pm in the Miami Airport. A few minutes later, the Miami Airport ATC saw the B737 disappeared on the radar and tried to call them and no response from them. They declared emergency call and called the police and firman to search the missing plane. However, a B737 was still flying, the flight attendant came and asked the Captain why it takes sooo long. He said "it's 9:20pm, we will arrive at 9:30pm." The captain had no idea what was wrong with this as he saw lots of strange green clouds in the sky at night. After one hour (it's 10:30pm), the boeing 737 was appeared in the radar again and the plane touched down in the Miami Airport. The ATC rushed to the Boeing 737 and asked them "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ARRIVE AT 9:30pm. Now it's 10:30pm." The pilots were confused by what he said. They took him into the cockpit and showed him the clock. it's 9:30pm!! He could not understand why!!

Well....very strange!

Comment

Oh I forgot about the fuel...At 9:15pm, the pilots said the fuel would be empty after one hour. But at 10:30pm, the fuel was NOT empty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
        The therory I heard was that the lost city of 'Atlantis' was situated in the Bermuda Triangle.
        That's an explanation too, and then the disruptions would be caused by the advanced power plants of Atlantis that are still functioning.

Originally posted by ceosea757
        Whatever it is there it only happens to things a low altutude. Commercail airliners fly over the place all the time and nothing happens.
        That's not true. Jets have disappeared too.

Originally posted by Myblock
        1) The Methane is a widely known and respected theory.
        2)Pirates are all over the area and are responsible for alot of events.
        3)Storms and Hurricanes are constantly over the area and would definetely contribute.
        Sorry, but those three reasons don't explain the disappearance of high flying jets, navigation trouble and the loss of human sight...

Originally posted by Bluesky
        A Boeing 737 pilots looked at the clock, it's 9:15pm and then the plane would be arrived at 9:30pm in the Miami Airport. A few minutes later, the Miami Airport ATC saw the B737 disappeared on the radar and tried to call them and no response from them. They declared emergency call and called the police and firman to search the missing plane. However, a B737 was still flying, the flight attendant came and asked the Captain why it takes sooo long. He said "it's 9:20pm, we will arrive at 9:30pm." The captain had no idea what was wrong with this as he saw lots of strange green clouds in the sky at night. After one hour (it's 10:30pm), the boeing 737 was appeared in the radar again and the plane touched down in the Miami Airport. The ATC rushed to the Boeing 737 and asked them "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ARRIVE AT 9:30pm. Now it's 10:30pm." The pilots were confused by what he said. They took him into the cockpit and showed him the clock. it's 9:30pm!! He could not understand why!!
        Absolutely! I rembember this story too. You forgot one thing: all the passenger's watches were at 9:30 too...

Grtz,

Nicki
        My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Hmmmmmm
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Isnt that where the Virgin Blue plane got lost while going 82 times the speed of sound? :P

-Clovis

Comment

Must be!!

Comment

I thought it got lost over France?

Comment

Yeah but when its going that fast, it wouldnt take it long to get to Bermuda!

Comment

Oh yeah..thats true

Comment

I dont know if this true, it was told to me by a local turboprop pilot who said that he was going Barranquilla - Nassau at night, when getting close to Nassau the instruments began to fail, and the only one that seemed to be good was the DME, but in matter of seconds, the DME passed from 15 to 170 miles, the compass got fixed somehow and he had to fly that 170 miles again.

He said that sometimes when there is lots of magnetic activity one can travel real real fast (REAL FAST!!!) without feeling the inercy...and thats how he explains the change of the DME.

I repeat, dont know if this is real, he just told, but he isnt known for being a liar....who knows?

Comment

It has been proven that there are no more or less ships sinking or planes falling out of the sky in the area called the "triangle". Just more hype over them.

Magnetic anomalies occur all over the world as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Avianca 757
                          I dont know if this true, it was told to me by a local turboprop pilot who said that he was going Barranquilla - Nassau at night, when getting close to Nassau the instruments began to fail, and the only one that seemed to be good was the DME, but in matter of seconds, the DME passed from 15 to 170 miles, the compass got fixed somehow and he had to fly that 170 miles again.
                          There are hundreds of similar reports.

Originally posted by Avianca 757
                          He said that sometimes when there is lots of magnetic activity one can travel real real fast (REAL FAST!!!) without feeling the inercy...and thats how he explains the change of the DME.
                          Could be an explanation.

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          It has been proven that there are no more or less ships sinking or planes falling out of the sky in the area called the "triangle".
                          True, but they have explainable reasons for crashing or sinking and their wreckage doesn't disappear from the surface of the planet...

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          Magnetic anomalies occur all over the world as well.
                          True as well, but not that bad that your compass turns into a fan and that your eyesight goes nuts...

Grtz,

Nicki
                          My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Working...
                          X