Who is Amy B??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Amy B??

Just out of curiosity who is Amy B? I see she's listed as an Administrator for Jetphotos but I've never seen a post from her. Amy are you out there? Let us know you’re alive [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Who is Amy B??

She is also a moderator over at airdisaster.com

She is a pretty southern girl who lives in....
    Atlanta and she was once scared of flying, but isnt anymore.

[img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Welcome to the AirDisaster.Com Fear of Flying Roundtable! Your host, Amy B, has had success overcoming her fear of flying, and has since gained much information on the topic. You may read more about Amy here. In addition, Amy has recruited several very highly qualified aviation professionals to assist fearful flyers with any questions they may have. You may read more about the Roundtable Contributors"

[ December 18, 2002 05:09 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert ]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

If you visit www.airdisaster.com you will find that Amy is more active in her posting on that site's forums.

It is the older brother/sister site to this one and I believe that you will find a photo of Amy somewhere on that site. Good hunting.

Comment

Who is Amy B??

All Iknow is that she is a hottie!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
          Originally posted by c72:
          All Iknow is that she is a hottie!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Ive seen (and had better) [img]laff.gif[/img] ...

HEHEHE the truth hurts dosent it...watch steve come out with some wiseass remark...
          Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
          Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
          http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
            Originally posted by PolishAir42:
            Ive seen (and had better) [img]laff.gif[/img] ...

HEHEHE the truth hurts dosent it...watch steve come out with some wiseass remark...

Better watch out for that "Red Pen"... [img]laff.gif[/img]
            Coyote

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
              Originally posted by Coyote:
              Better watch out for that "Red Pen"... [img]laff.gif[/img]

I knew someone was gonna make a wisecrack joke...

I stand by my orginal statement though hehe

Comment

Who is Amy B??

Peter always ruining my fun.........ugh!!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

Ok,

I realize that some might have taken this the wrong way, I want to make this clear that i was NOT refering to Amy specifically. I am not the kind of person who attacks people like that. All I was referring to, too steve that whenever he says he has found a hot girl, i go ive seen better and had better, which in itself is just on ongoing joke and we arent serious. Again I apologize If i made Amy or anyone else for that matter seem like I was putting her down.

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
                    Originally posted by PolishAir42:
                    had better, which in itself is just on ongoing joke and we arent serious..

A joke, that explains it.

[img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

Hi all...

I guess I should have formally introduced myself a while back but figured most of you knew me from Airdisaster.com.

I lurk here daily...check out the threads...and sorta keep an eye on things. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] But PolishAir and Chris definitely are going to be a bit more active in regards to moderation here simply because I'm so active over at Ad.com (and thus far, it seems that the members there are a bit more...er...feisty. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]). I'm stretched kinda thin time-wise so everything is a constant juggling act.

But I am thoroughly enjoying the photography and it seems like this board is fast growing into a great community of folks...and I'm happy to hang out with you from time to time!

As for PolishAir's comments: I was going to respond to this thread last night when I saw the title of the thread earlier. But those comments...well...gave me some pause. While I most certainly am not concerned if people think I'm a "hottie" ( [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]), I do get concerned when it seems as if flippant negativity is thrown my way for no apparent reason. So...I appreciate the explanation provided for it...and I think it was warrented. And perhaps (just a suggestion), inside jokes involving women you've "had" could be kept *inside*...not on a public forum where it obviously could be taken wrong by the person whom this thread is referencing.

Hopefully I'll be talking with more of y'all soon...I'm definitely looking forward to it! And also, for those of you who don't already, come visit over at AirDisaster.com from time-to-time too...it's a great community of folks as well.

Very best regards!
                      -Amy

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
                        Originally posted by AmyB:
                        Hi all...

I guess I should have formally introduced myself a while back but figured most of you knew me from Airdisaster.com.

Very best regards!
                        -Amy

What is Airdisaster.com? Sounds scarey?!?!? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
                          Originally posted by Jorge:

What is Airdisaster.com? Sounds scarey?!?!? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[img]uhoh.gif[/img]
                          Freaky, I'm glad I'm a member over here and not over there. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Amy B??

Air .........WHAT ???

PO
                            [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
                            Res Severa Verum Gaudium !

Comment

Who is Amy B??

quote:
                              Originally posted by Pipe Organ:
                              Air .........WHAT ???

PO
                              [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Disaster, I know it sounds weird but I just checked it out.. The forums are pretty cool with the exception of a few people.. no names mentioned of course..

*cough* some dude name PO, Katamarino, and a guy whos brain is in the shade..

[img]laff.gif[/img]
                              [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

[ December 19, 2002 12:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert ]

Comment

Working...
                              X