• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmyB
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by IntheShade:
    Amy is someone I work very closely with on Forum harmony.

ITS:

I'll be expecting that essay on "10 Ways I Plan to Implement and Encourage Forum Harmony on AD.com and JetPhotos.com in 2003" in my e-mail inbox by tomorrow:

5:00pm sharp.

Single spaces. Use spell check (big time).

Regards,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

Amy is someone I work very closely with on Forum harmony.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

I have to admit, i dont think that is what mike actually looks like. Anyone know who the picture is of? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by Katamarino:

Look out Robert, hes coming to get you... [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Is THAT Mike?
    Come to think of it I havent seen a picture of him.. He looks like he's stuck in the 80's.. Poor guy.

[img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

Look out Robert, hes coming to get you... [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by Pipe Organ:
    I guess we both will get banned due to excessive parlor talk in this virgin forum ... [img]nod.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

PO

Yeah luckily MikeD isnt over here though..
    [img]skeptical.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Pipe Organ
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by Robert:
    [img]skeptical.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]
    Yeah lets start a petition to get him banned!

Do I have your signature?
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

I guess we both will get banned due to excessive parlor talk in this virgin forum ... [img]nod.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

PO

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Yeah, that PO is a particular smartass .... [img]laff.gif[/img]

*Cough*

[img]skeptical.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]
    Yeah lets start a petition to get him banned!

Do I have your signature?
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Pipe Organ
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

Yeah, that PO is a particular smartass .... [img]laff.gif[/img]

*Cough*

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Air .........WHAT ???

PO
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Disaster, I know it sounds weird but I just checked it out.. The forums are pretty cool with the exception of a few people.. no names mentioned of course..

*cough* some dude name PO, Katamarino, and a guy whos brain is in the shade..

[img]laff.gif[/img]
    [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

[ December 19, 2002 12:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert ]

Leave a comment:

• Pipe Organ
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

Air .........WHAT ???

PO
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by Jorge:

What is Airdisaster.com? Sounds scarey?!?!? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[img]uhoh.gif[/img]
    Freaky, I'm glad I'm a member over here and not over there. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by AmyB:
    Hi all...

I guess I should have formally introduced myself a while back but figured most of you knew me from Airdisaster.com.

Very best regards!
    -Amy

What is Airdisaster.com? Sounds scarey?!?!? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• AmyB
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

Hi all...

I guess I should have formally introduced myself a while back but figured most of you knew me from Airdisaster.com.

I lurk here daily...check out the threads...and sorta keep an eye on things. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] But PolishAir and Chris definitely are going to be a bit more active in regards to moderation here simply because I'm so active over at Ad.com (and thus far, it seems that the members there are a bit more...er...feisty. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]). I'm stretched kinda thin time-wise so everything is a constant juggling act.

But I am thoroughly enjoying the photography and it seems like this board is fast growing into a great community of folks...and I'm happy to hang out with you from time to time!

As for PolishAir's comments: I was going to respond to this thread last night when I saw the title of the thread earlier. But those comments...well...gave me some pause. While I most certainly am not concerned if people think I'm a "hottie" ( [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]), I do get concerned when it seems as if flippant negativity is thrown my way for no apparent reason. So...I appreciate the explanation provided for it...and I think it was warrented. And perhaps (just a suggestion), inside jokes involving women you've "had" could be kept *inside*...not on a public forum where it obviously could be taken wrong by the person whom this thread is referencing.

Hopefully I'll be talking with more of y'all soon...I'm definitely looking forward to it! And also, for those of you who don't already, come visit over at AirDisaster.com from time-to-time too...it's a great community of folks as well.

Very best regards!
    -Amy

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Who is Amy B??

quote:
    Originally posted by PolishAir42:
    had better, which in itself is just on ongoing joke and we arent serious..

A joke, that explains it.

[img]laff.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X