I'm back, people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, people!

After spending three months on the other side of the world, I'm finally back to Canada. Expect a few trip reports in the next week or so.

Also expect me to flood the forums to make up for my lack of posts during that period! Mwhahahahaha!

Welcome back to Canada! Just in time for the weather to start getting Canadian again...lol.
    Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
    EF 50mm 1.4 USM
    EF-S 18-55mm
    EF 28-135mm IS USM
    EF 70-200mm f4L
    EF 100-400L IS
    1.4X II Teleconverter
    Canon 420EX Speedlite
    Canon 430EX Speedlite
    Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Welcome back! Make it to Tim Horton's yet? If not, then you aren't a real Canadian...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Lo
        Also expect me to flood the forums to make up for my lack of posts during that period!
        Welcome back Mr Lo, Good to see you again, Now... Start posting ..

Check out this thread
        I cant remember you posted in this thread.

What's your Favorite Beer?
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
          Welcome back! Make it to Tim Horton's yet? If not, then you aren't a real Canadian...
          I just had lunch there. They make good BLT sandwiches

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome home. The only thing thats changed around here in Streetsville is that there putting up a Starbucks where the pastry place used to be. Well, thats not the only thing...but its my fav! (I love Starbucks)(And second cup)
              Thanks,
              Michael

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
                Welcome home. The only thing thats changed around here in Streetsville is that there putting up a Starbucks where the pastry place used to be. Well, thats not the only thing...but its my fav! (I love Starbucks)(And second cup)
                Great, now I can choose from 21 Starbucks instead of the usual 20

Comment

Herpa: That's why they put a Tim's in the airport terminal, so it's the first thing you can do when you arrive in Canada

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
                  I saw that when I was driving through Streetsville on Tuesday. Too bad those people who ran the pastry shop decided to retire, from what I heard it was a great place!

Comment

Working...
                  X