No announcement yet.

Jetphotos.net Forums Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe thats more of an explanation for the 'low quality' threads that offend you so much than an influx of those 'awful A.net people'
    Ouch!

Comment

I do think I have to chime in here since I was the one that Will quoted not agreeing with the sex thread. If you wanna talk about sex thats fine. I'll prolly even join in. But if the whole point of the thread is to prove a stupid point then thats out of line. The sleep thread was a honest to God question that turned into a fun almost chat like thread. It was never designed or intented to test the mods or test the rules. Big difference if you ask me.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Then why the heck was the 1500 post thread deleted?

All this stuff isn't coming together. It's all a mess.
        Cory Klimko
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

And if I remember correctly, that was "FUN".

Wasn't it? Tanuj, Richard, many others I forgotten because the no longer post here.

I thought it was. :P
          Cory Klimko

Comment

So did I - until it got deleted.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I posted in that thread too. But wasn't it always about to see how far the thread would go until it got deleted. ie testing the rules.

Comment

Does it matter. And no it was not. We wanted to get 1500 replies plain and simple. People mentioned when it would get deleted.

Obviously you have some sort of problem with me. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder? Why?

The thread was great. And got deleted.

Some may say the same about this sleep thing. THEN DELETE IT.

Try to be as fair as possible. :P
                Cory Klimko

Comment

No problem with you. Just wondering what your trying to acomplish?

Comment

Getting this forum back to a "GOOD" status again, rather than lousy.
                    Cory Klimko

Comment

And, I am saying this. Some people, can do whatever they want. And some people allow it. Let's all be fair.
                      Cory Klimko

Comment

I dunno Cory, most of us here dont see any problem with the forum lol.

-Clov

Comment

Well Clovis. I know alot that do.
                          Cory Klimko

Comment

I owuldn't be worry about this forum...Everything takes a long time to grow.
                            Airline Route News
                            Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

I don't really see a big problem with the forum right now...but that's just my opinion.
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I think the problem is just what Chris has pointed out - the maturity level. Will you all try and GROW UP! (OK, not all but many!) We can be as silly as we all like as long as its good natured and in fun. Its only the internet remember - if people are sitting around looking for an arguement all the time then they're not worth bothering with. Forget about them and chill out!
                                I walked across an empty land
                                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
                                X