5.57 per gallon in Alantla?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.57 per gallon in Alantla?!?!?!

I saw the news about a expersive gas price in Alantla is 5.57 per gallon. Is same as price in Holland.

Woah! That is inscae!

Originally posted by pbateson
    I saw the news about a expersive gas price in Alantla is 5.57 per gallon. Is same as price in Holland.

Woah! That is inscae!
    It's already at 1.20 a litre in Vancouver and a buck 23 in Edmonton...just rediculous

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson

Woah! That is inscae!
      This very likely a tactic by the station and the supplier/wholesaler in order to keep people away from the pumps as they are probably running low on inventory and not expecting new shipments anytime soon. Get ready for gas lines (and possible rationing), I went through it during the early 70s Oil Embargo as well as during the late 70s during the Iranian crises.

For all of you youngsters, enjoy sitting in a gas line on every Tue,Wed and Sat, watching the ocassional fist fight break out and over heating engines on a hot day.

Aldo

Comment

I think this is a good time to introduce something to all you youngsters:

It is called public transit.

(This applies only to people who have never stepped on to a bus, which is sadly the case for many people I met)

Comment

Great idea, if you can also tell me how to run a delivery service by using the metro and busses .

Comment

Yeah, Public transportation...since it doesn't exist in the suburbs of the U.S.

My friend at GT said that a pipeline from LA is broke hence, the high prices.

Comment

Filling up the 172 later today should be a shitload of fun...

Comment

I paid $2.88/gallon here in Dallas this morning. Saw some as high as $2.99 for regular unleaded.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Wrayzer
                  It's already at 1.20 a litre in Vancouver and a buck 23 in Edmonton...just rediculous
                  man I WISH it was a 1.23 here in the US. I know its not US money but what is 1.23 worth here?

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                    man I WISH it was a 1.23 here in the US. I know its not US money but what is 1.23 worth here?

Alex
                    He said $1.23 a LITRE. Multiply that by about 3 and you get the price per gallon he's paying.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                      He said $1.23 a LITRE. Multiply that by about 3 and you get the price per gallon he's paying.
                      ohhhhhhhhhh so in average he is paying about 3.50 a gallon in US money?

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

The multiplier is 3.8 to convert litres to US gallons....so it is actually more than $3.50. I managed to fill up yesterday am before the prices went up at 95.3 per litre.....and all my jerrycans as well. Today is 99.9.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                          watching the ocassional fist fight break out and over heating engines on a hot day.
                          That's already happened here. Saw one almost start myself when some guy tried to cut infront of another guy. Everytime there's cheap gas there's something stupid going on. A couple months ago when it was kinda cheap it was the same situation.

Comment

When our federal government is rolling around in billions of dollars due to massive surpluses, there's really no excuse for accounting for 33.3% of our pump prices... I expect it to become a political hot potato within days...

It's surprisingly still sitting at 92.4 cents per litre at the nearby Esso express in Calgary... I anticipate $1.10 a litre by the end of the day...
                            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Highest here is $3.24

Comment

Working...
                              X