Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srbmod
    Guest replied
    I really was pulling for the Ducks, I mean they beat two of the more recent Stanley Cup winners, and beat a team that knocked off another previous Stanley Cup winner (I still would like to thank Colorado for firing Bob Hartley; I'll thank them even more if the Thrashers win a Cup with him as coach, hey it's possible, look at the success of Anaheim and Minnesota in this year's playoffs. The Thrashers were only 9 points out of a playoff spot this season). Giggy was very deserving of the Conn Smythe, without him, the Ducks would have been plucked in the playoffs. I mean the Finals going to 7 games says a lot about these two teams, and the success that they can build off of it.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    BOOOOOOO. All the devils should die and burn in hell. I HATE the Devils.

Leave a comment:

• B777-400
    replied
    Go Devils Go

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    That was so cheap of their fans to boo when Giggy got the conn smythe. Made me los a lot of respect for their whole team. Though it was a classy move of the devils players to clap.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Devils win!!!!!!!!!!
    booooooooooo.

Leave a comment:

• B777-400
    replied
    Go Sens Go...

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    It ain't over till its over.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianDC10
    replied
    Seems like Mickey Mouse won't get to touch the cup!

Jersey leads 2-0 after 2.

Leave a comment:

• JCS17
    replied
    Let's go Islanders!!!!!

Ohhh, damn, nevermind....

I dont care.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Nope, and it's baseball season and the Tigers lose.

Leave a comment:

• B777-400
    replied
    Oh, I thought he stopped after a few days...

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    What do you mean? He's been pouting since the Redwings lost.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK! Ducks all the way!!! Typically id be rooting for the Sabres but the sucked for the first half of the season and it completly killed thier chances of making the playoffs. But they were the best team in the league for the second half of the season so ill be rooting for them next year!!!

Leave a comment:

• B777-400
    replied
    why don't you want a free class, Greg?

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Letme explain more, mt chemistery teacher who I despise is from detroit so when ever a Detroit team loses he gets all depressed and pouts at his computer so we have a free class. also I hate teams that win more than one year in a row. And Detroit...it's so...just...I don't like it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X