Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy scanning. Paul.

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    "in related news, Southwest begins handing out southwest colored rubbers at the office"
    Coloured rubbers .. What are those ?
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
      Coloured rubbers .. What are those ?
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

I have no idea what those are, Richard. Why are you laughing?

Comment

Think of Durex
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Oh .... Really .. Durreeeex ?

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
              Well working with the only airline that can pull what I call a profit I am surprised you don't get more. My views have changed a lot about WN. I am begining to like them
              Sometimes I think the profit is because of what they pay (or don't pay) us. My wife makes much more and she teaches public school.

Maybe my kid will be a 3rd generation employee. Hopefully a pilot!
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                Sometimes I think the profit is because of what they pay (or don't pay) us. My wife makes much more and she teaches public school.
                that actually has a lot to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  that actually has a lot to do with it
                  so said the screaming emu.
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                    so said the screaming emu.
                    That and the operating only one type. Say you're at Northworst or United. Senior 747 captain retires. You need somebody to replace him, so you train an F/O on the 747 to be a captain, now you gotta replace him so you train a captain from the 757, but who's gonna take his place, f/o from an A320, etc. So because one dude retires, you gotta train as many as 4 or 5 people.

With SW, if one guy retires, the most you have to do is to hire a new person and maybe some ugrade training for somebody else.

Comment

Congrats! I became a dad for the first time last year. I was waiting for the right thread to post a pic of my little boy. He's only 6 months old in this pic. Unfortunately I'm a single dad and I'm in the middle of a legal process to get to see him again. Wish me luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by robw
                        Congrats! I became a dad for the first time last year. I was waiting for the right thread to post a pic of my little boy. He's only 6 months old in this pic. Unfortunately I'm a single dad and I'm in the middle of a legal process to get to see him again. Wish me luck!!
                        Cute kiddo there Rob! Wishing you best of luck in your legal process. There's never a bad time to post pictures of your children. I plan to post mine at least weekly!
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Hey Fellas, we found out Friday night that my wife is pregnant! We're not exactly sure when the big day is, her first Doctor's appointment is in a couple weeks. Just wanted to share the great news! If you're someone who prays, please pray for the health of my wife and the baby. Thanks!
                          Fantastic news. I'm a Dad twice with my second arriving only 5 weeks ago. I have 2 sons and couldn't be happier. If I may suggest, don't go and find out what your having prior the the big day. It's like opening a Christmas gift before DEC 25th! Again Congrats from our family to yours!
                          Chris, Lynn, Kyle and Owen!

Originally posted by robw
                          Man is he cute! I fought for 6 and a half years and $6000 for custody of my first son and got it. Perservere and and have faith and never give in or up. Fathers are not all deadbeats as some of the female sect would like to believe. If you have any questions on this, PM me. I have plenty of good info I can give ya if you wish!
                          Cheers,
                          CA67
                          Who's on first?..........

Comment

Well if we're posting pics....

....I'll post a pic of my first born, Ryan David Cruz Jr.

Along with he younger brother(which I don't have any pics of on-hand) are the best things in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Canyon Blue
                              ....I'll post a pic of my first born, Ryan David Cruz Jr.

Along with he younger brother(which I don't have any pics of on-hand) are the best things in my life.
                              and they are cuuute

all of you fathers son's pictures are very nice. keep 'em coming!!

Alex
                              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

No doubt. I see so many "preggo" women in the halls here at HDQ. With the amount it costs to provide medical benefits, I'm surprised we get what we do.
                                Another proof WN is a safe and friendly place to work in Love the term, thanks for posting

Alain
                                Thanks for visiting
                                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                                *JetPhotos*
                                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                                X