X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrisburns
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    That and the operating only one type. Say you're at Northworst or United. Senior 747 captain retires. You need somebody to replace him, so you train an F/O on the 747 to be a captain, now you gotta replace him so you train a captain from the 757, but who's gonna take his place, f/o from an A320, etc. So because one dude retires, you gotta train as many as 4 or 5 people.

With SW, if one guy retires, the most you have to do is to hire a new person and maybe some ugrade training for somebody else.

Or not.....

Leave a comment:

• Dean89
    replied
    congratulations m8e

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Sometimes I think you think too much about Southwest .

Just refrain from saying 'You are now free to move about the country' when your kid is born .
    You know I'll have Southwest planes all over the nursery if it's a boy.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by PT737SWA
    The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut
    Sometimes I think you think too much about Southwest .

Just refrain from saying 'You are now free to move about the country' when your kid is born .

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut
    I am sure that is gona come in handy when you have family thearpy That is by far the greatest thing I have EVER heard from you!!!

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by John Paul
    Lovely. I can imagine your excitement and first time you saw the peanut. I know a regular person would answer this to my Q, (No matter what gender the baby will get, I will be happy with it) So are you hoping to get a boy or girl baby, or do you agree on the answer I just posted. ?
    Im too curious to know. Thats all.
    We think it's a boy for some reason but we'll be happy as long as it comes out healthy.

Originally posted by ACman
    Congrats! have you decided on a name?
    Not until we find out what sex it is.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Congrats! have you decided on a name?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut but it was still awe inspiring. Now that it looks like a real person it's just amazing!
    Lovely. I can imagine your excitement and first time you saw the peanut. I know a regular person would answer this to my Q, (No matter what gender the baby will get, I will be happy with it) So are you hoping to get a boy or girl baby, or do you agree on the answer I just posted. ?
    Im too curious to know. Thats all.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by John Paul
    Wow. How was it the first time seeing a picture of the baby ??

Looks like a Paul junior to me rather than Paulina
    The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut but it was still awe inspiring. Now that it looks like a real person it's just amazing!

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Just a brief update:

We're about 14 weeks into it now, due date is around May 12. We should find out if it's a boy or girl on 11/28. Here's a photo of my wife's uterus
    Wow. How was it the first time seeing a picture of the baby ??

Looks like a Paul junior to me rather than Paulina

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Just a brief update:

We're about 14 weeks into it now, due date is around May 12. We should find out if it's a boy or girl on 11/28. Here's a photo of my wife's uterus

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

Originally posted by mikecweb
    I think we have a winner for the DORK of this thread!
    That was just mentioned in jest, it wasn't meant in a bad way or anything. Can't you see the light side of things? In other words, I meant to say best wishes for everything going well. And as we are all aviation enthusiasts here, I thought that would be understood. Anyway...

Again, this time in simple words, congrats PT737SWA and best wishes to all of you!

Foxtrot

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    No doubt. I see so many "preggo" women in the halls here at HDQ. With the amount it costs to provide medical benefits, I'm surprised we get what we do.
    Another proof WN is a safe and friendly place to work in Love the term, thanks for posting

Alain

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by Canyon Blue
    ....I'll post a pic of my first born, Ryan David Cruz Jr.

Along with he younger brother(which I don't have any pics of on-hand) are the best things in my life.
    and they are cuuute

all of you fathers son's pictures are very nice. keep 'em coming!!

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Canyon Blue
    replied
    Well if we're posting pics....

....I'll post a pic of my first born, Ryan David Cruz Jr.

Along with he younger brother(which I don't have any pics of on-hand) are the best things in my life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X