Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Originally posted by mikecweb
    I think we have a winner for the DORK of this thread!
    That was just mentioned in jest, it wasn't meant in a bad way or anything. Can't you see the light side of things? In other words, I meant to say best wishes for everything going well. And as we are all aviation enthusiasts here, I thought that would be understood. Anyway...

Again, this time in simple words, congrats PT737SWA and best wishes to all of you!

Foxtrot

Comment

Just a brief update:

We're about 14 weeks into it now, due date is around May 12. We should find out if it's a boy or girl on 11/28. Here's a photo of my wife's uterus

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        Just a brief update:

We're about 14 weeks into it now, due date is around May 12. We should find out if it's a boy or girl on 11/28. Here's a photo of my wife's uterus
        Wow. How was it the first time seeing a picture of the baby ??

Looks like a Paul junior to me rather than Paulina
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
          Wow. How was it the first time seeing a picture of the baby ??

Looks like a Paul junior to me rather than Paulina
          The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut but it was still awe inspiring. Now that it looks like a real person it's just amazing!

Comment

The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut but it was still awe inspiring. Now that it looks like a real person it's just amazing!
            Lovely. I can imagine your excitement and first time you saw the peanut. I know a regular person would answer this to my Q, (No matter what gender the baby will get, I will be happy with it) So are you hoping to get a boy or girl baby, or do you agree on the answer I just posted. ?
            Im too curious to know. Thats all.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Congrats! have you decided on a name?
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                Lovely. I can imagine your excitement and first time you saw the peanut. I know a regular person would answer this to my Q, (No matter what gender the baby will get, I will be happy with it) So are you hoping to get a boy or girl baby, or do you agree on the answer I just posted. ?
                Im too curious to know. Thats all.
                We think it's a boy for some reason but we'll be happy as long as it comes out healthy.

Originally posted by ACman
                Congrats! have you decided on a name?
                Not until we find out what sex it is.

Comment

The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut
                  I am sure that is gona come in handy when you have family thearpy That is by far the greatest thing I have EVER heard from you!!!

Comment

The first time we saw it in October it looked like a little peanut
                    Sometimes I think you think too much about Southwest .

Just refrain from saying 'You are now free to move about the country' when your kid is born .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      Sometimes I think you think too much about Southwest .

Just refrain from saying 'You are now free to move about the country' when your kid is born .
                      You know I'll have Southwest planes all over the nursery if it's a boy.

Comment

congratulations m8e

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          That and the operating only one type. Say you're at Northworst or United. Senior 747 captain retires. You need somebody to replace him, so you train an F/O on the 747 to be a captain, now you gotta replace him so you train a captain from the 757, but who's gonna take his place, f/o from an A320, etc. So because one dude retires, you gotta train as many as 4 or 5 people.

With SW, if one guy retires, the most you have to do is to hire a new person and maybe some ugrade training for somebody else.

Or not.....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                            Or not.....
                            c'mon burnise, give it a rest. Do you really want me to burry you in another debate, i got better things to do...ok, no I dont.

Comment

Don't hijack my thread boys, I intend to keep this going until the big day!

Comment

Don't hijack my thread boys, I intend to keep this going until the big day!
                                yeah, I'll be good I promise. One of the few threads that doesn't deserve an emujacking

Comment

Working...
                                X