X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    wait till iget the multi mike.. then i can chip in too
    Chip in?
    Thats dual givin b!tch. I should charge you lol.

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    oh nice, gotta love the 430s. About 3/4ths of our seminoles had dual 430s and the Stek 55 A/p in them. For whatever reason the Stek doesn't like the seminole. I've heard its fantastic in other planes, but it was happy being mediocre. I did an entire flight to KSTP with the autopilot flying me 1 dot off on the CDI
    I forget what autopilot ours had. But on some of the old ones they would just drift back and forth on the airway. That with the props synced pefectly would just bout put you to sleep.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
      Chip in?
      Thats dual givin b!tch. I should charge you lol.
      lol,well on the odd chance you guys make it up here you got a place to crash if you need it. I dont have wheels so you would have the honor of walking across the airport and then taking the UND airport shuttle :-p. But the beer is on me.

Comment

Charge me half

But the beer is on me.
        i'll hold you to it!

Comment

Charge me half

i'll hold you to it!
          "you're my boy blue!"

Comment

I forget what autopilot ours had. But on some of the old ones they would just drift back and forth on the airway. That with the props synced pefectly would just bout put you to sleep.
            yeah, our older ones with the KLN89s were the Bendix KFC150s and those were incredible, but the steks were lazy.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that you two would have to share a sleeping bag. I'm somewhat short on furniture. But you go to riddle so I doubt you'd mind

Comment

lol,well on the odd chance you guys make it up here you got a place to crash if you need it. I dont have wheels so you would have the honor of walking across the airport and then taking the UND airport shuttle :-p. But the beer is on me.
              I should probably take a trip up to "The Harvard of Aerospace".
              Seriously I mean everything aside, is that what they really call it up there.

Comment

I should probably take a trip up to "The Harvard of Aerospace".
                Seriously I mean everything aside, is that what they really call it up there.
                Only in the recruiting brochures. Its actually "harvard at 35,000ft". But after a while here you realize that while its a decent school, its not THAT good.

Comment

i had a dream i went to und once for a visit.. and like real life... it sucked

Comment

"Just ring the bell you fucking panzy..."
                    Uhh...gross?

Comment

i had a dream i went to und once for a visit.. and like real life... it sucked
                      I got no issues with the school itself. Its just that I've been to a lot of places, and I gotta say that the only other place that sucks more than here is Saskatchewan, Canada. And that says a lot I've been to (shameless self promotion):

England, USA, Japan, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Italy, Switzerland, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romaina, Canada, and China....dont think I forgot any. And yup, this is second to the bottom of the list.

Comment

I guess at the end of the day all three of us are broke pilots, grant it when joe's nuts are frozen he has a better chance of getting laid for those two months, but its all bout living the dream right....

Comment

I guess at the end of the day all three of us are broke pilots, grant it when joe's nuts are frozen he has a better chance of getting laid for those two months, but its all bout living the dream right....

Yeah, supposedly it all pays off in the end. I really think the best day of my life is going to be the day after graduation when I leave this place and know that I'm never ever coming back.

Comment

Yeah, supposedly it all pays off in the end. I really think the best day of my life is going to be the day after graduation when I leave this place and know that I'm never ever coming back.
                            The best day of my life was when I made my last payment on my student loan..

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              The best day of my life was when I made my last payment on my student loan..
                              That day will never come for me

Comment

Working...
                              X