HI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI?

Lol..I've been in this forum for almost a month, but never introduced myself(I didn't know it was excepted to do such a thing) and after seeing the success with Logair's post I thought I'd do the same...I'm 17 from Seattle, Washington, but I grew up in Detroit. My father first shared me the joy of aviation when I was about 5 watching NW planes land and takeoff at DTW. Well that's a little about me..and I hope to have succes in this forum.

Chris Scott- Seattle Washington

Can't wait to see NWA A330 at SEA...
    My posts

This should be in the Off-Topic forum (same for that other guy)...

anyways

WELCOME
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Welcome. Now get the hell of this forum. LOL I had to. I'm in a smarta$$ mood.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Well, if this post is in Non-Av, i think no one would ever notice it due too 300+ posts!

Anyways. Welcome!
        Airline Route News
        Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Howdy
            Cory Klimko
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
              This should be in the Off-Topic forum (same for that other guy)...

anyways

WELCOME
              This is in the off topic forum.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

It was moved by one of the admins.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Yo...welcome!

Comment

Welcome
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X