• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important...

America Sucks.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe-
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe-
    hehehehehehehehehe
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]evil.gif[/img] [img]evil.gif[/img]

Sit back and watch the party...

This post has been edited to keep the hehes on the screen

this post has been edited again to say that America is a wonderful place with many many nice people and this post is not serious!

[ December 22, 2002 06:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Katamarino ]
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Important...

I just noticed...

your country has a very pretty flag.

[img]nod.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

quote:
      Originally posted by cicadajet:
      I just noticed...

your country has a very pretty flag.

[img]nod.gif[/img]

That flag is UGLY! It looks like a baby hurled all over it. Probably what happened is they were designing a flag with a group of towns-people and there was a baby who saw the locals where Kat lives and since they are so ugly the poor boy hurled all over the place and they liked it so its the flag now.

[img]laff.gif[/img]
      [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]evil.gif[/img] [img]evil.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

You must have very odd babies where you come from if its that colour where they hurl up! What do you feed the poor things? [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

quote:
          Originally posted by Katamarino:
          You must have very odd babies where you come from if its that colour where they hurl up! What do you feed the poor things? [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey at least we have babies, your women are too ugly even for the most desperate guys (like yourself) to mate with.

[img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002 02:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert ]

Comment

Important...

What was the point of this post [img]nonono2.gif[/img]. If members can't think of anything worth while saying then don't say it. Chris, PolishAir42 or AmyB, I think this post should be deleted.
            British Airways - The World's Favourite Airline

Comment

Important...

I've just read the post again to myself 1 word can only desribe it pathetic [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img].
              British Airways - The World's Favourite Airline

Comment

Important...

Daniel - i thought that i had made it as obvious as possible. The post ridicules the whole Pro/Anti America debate going on in another thread. IT IS NOT MEANT SERIOUSLY! I have been to the USA over 30 times, and had a lovely time on each and every visit. The majority of people are extremely friendly, and the surroundings are beautiful. Again, its a joke! I am not trying to offend anyone.

And Robert, i'll have you know i have a beautiful wife [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]nod.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

quote:
                  Daniel - i thought that i had made it as obvious as possible. The post ridicules the whole Pro/Anti America debate going on in another thread. IT IS NOT MEANT SERIOUSLY! I have been to the USA over 30 times, and had a lovely time on each and every visit. The majority of people are extremely friendly, and the surroundings are beautiful. Again, its a joke! I am not trying to offend anyone.

And Robert, i'll have you know i have a beautiful wife [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]nod.gif[/img]

What were not serious?
                  I sure was!
                  [img]laff.gif[/img] j/k

Comment

Important...

Seemed pretty silly to me.

VH-ADG
                    ADG
                    No makeovers please .....

Comment

Important...

If stupidity gets a prize, then you have for sure won it!

Regards,
                      Peter

[ December 23, 2002 02:23 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by aerpix ]

Comment

Important...

Hey, Let Robert and i have our fun - its obvious to anyone with half a brain we dont mean anything by it! [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Peter, are you following the Americas Cup? Swiss team look to be into the finals...

Comment

Important...

quote:
                          Originally posted by aerpix:
                          If stupidity gets a prize, then you have for sure won it!

Regards,
                          Peter

I thought the stupidity prize was like the man of the year prize, only one person can have it. Are you willing to give it up, Peter??

[img]laff.gif[/img]
                          J/K we all know Kat already owns that prize.

Really someone needs a sense of humor. (NO U!)

[img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

Give Peter SOME credit - alot of people would have responded with boring lectures and personal attacks. He did at least respond with a half decent witty comment which is beyond too many people on the internet! At least, i think he did - thats how i read it, if i am taking it wrongly do please correct me!

Merry Christmas All - Lets have a forum happy day when noone is allowed to get mad at anyone else! All in favour?

Robert - You dont have a chance of claiming my coveted stupidity prize - you're just not in my league [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Important...

quote:

Merry Christmas All - Lets have a forum happy day when noone is allowed to get mad at anyone else! All in favour?

[img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] SHUTUP IT IS FAVOR NOT FAVOUR!

[img]laff.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

quote:
                              Give Peter SOME credit - alot of people would have responded with boring lectures and personal attacks. He did at least respond with a half decent witty comment which is beyond too many people on the internet! At least, i think he did - thats how i read it, if i am taking it wrongly do please correct me!

Yeah I guess your right. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

He must be pretty smart since he did at least nominate you for the stupidity prize.

Poll results:
                              Peter- my new #1 favorite member!!
                              Kat- The new stupidist member, congrats on your 10th award of this kind.

[img]laff.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X