College Essay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Essay

hey guys, its that time again.... time to apply to colleges, fill out applications and write essays. I was thinking of writing my essay on photography. However, Im stuck. What do you guys think would be helpful for a college essay on photography. I was thinking of focusing on how photography serves as a form of relaxation, helps rejuvinates the body after tough days at school/work. Thats all I think of lol! I was wondering if you guys know anything I can add to this essay
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

One thing that helps is if you write about achivements you have made in Photography and what you would like to accomplish out of college photography.

Comment

im not going to college for photography, im writing about photography as my hobby for a college admission essay
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Hmm, photography, probably you could focus on the techniques and the technologies used in the process of taking professional photographs.

But DO NOT write a manual. It should NOT be an informative description about cameras or the art of photography rather focus on photography as an hobby as the method of communicating...focus on the use of photography in media...go look at photos of important American events in history and come up with something.

Best thing to do is to get 5-6 books and website sources on photography, pick out a topic from with in it and fill it up with quotes and back up BS.

Also, if you don't think photography is a good topic, focus on something more general...for example, American National Parks and the American automotive industry and their success in American automobile market.

Choose something well known, no politics involved and something that has billions of sources available...i.e. women rights...heck I ain't no woman but it is the easiest topic when it comes to the amount of resources available.
        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Working...
        X