X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The faces of Methamphetamine, before & after

=

Nose damage from snorting Ice;

Methamphetamine is a powerful stimulant. It is a controlled substance that is manufactured in clandestine laboratories throughout the United States. It is easy to make using common household chemicals. No formal chemistry training is needed. Methamphetamine can be ingested by swallowing, inhaling, injecting or smoking. Methamphetamine is highly addictive. The side effects, which arise from the use and abuse of methamphetamine, include irritability, nervousness, insomnia, nausea, depression, and brain damage. Street names, or slang terms, for methamphetamine are: speed, ice, chalk, meth, crystal, fire or glass.

The initial side effects of methamphetamine are pleasurable. However, the drug itself can cause mental confusion, severe anxiety, and paranoia. Methamphetamine users are very aggressive and paranoid which often results in violent behavior. There is a direct relationship between methamphetamine abuse and increased incidents of domestic violence and child abuse.

So If you ever get offered Chalk, just think back to this thread.

Impressive. I've seen similar studies showing the physical decline from alcohol abuse. Not as rapid on the physical appearance, but the results are very similar over time.

Comment

Tobacco does the same thing - to your lungs
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Comment

for some weird reason NOFX's song ''Drugs are good'' pops in my mind by seeing the image from The Emu
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

You get weird associations Richard, I wonder why *sniff* ? Always remember, drugs are bad, mmmkay!

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              \Nose damage from snorting Ice;
              Erm...... Has there been a mistake with the pics? The caption on the one above states its the result of Leishmaniasis which is caused by a parasite transmitted by infected sandflys & has nothing to do with Methamphetamine.

Richard
              View my photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                You get weird associations Richard, I wonder why *sniff* ? Always remember, drugs are bad, mmmkay!
                *sniff* aaaaaah that's a nice one
                I mean Yeah yeah Drugs are bad! drugs are bad!
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by RJP
                  Erm...... Has there been a mistake with the pics? The caption on the one above states its the result of Leishmaniasis which is caused by a parasite transmitted by infected sandflys & has nothing to do with Methamphetamine.

Richard
                  Exactly. The last picture has nothing to do with methamphetamines. The bite of the female sandfly releases the protozoan leishmania and that then completes its life cycle in the host, i.e. the bitten person.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

*shudder*

Comment

Ahhhhhh....Meth, the drug of choice for many of America's finest trailer park dwellers. As D.L. Hugley recently commented on his show "Its Crack for Crackers"

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by RJP

Richard
                        Nice observations Richard , my apoligies for that mistake. My understanding is meth snorting can have a similar effect on the nose.

We haven't looked at the teeth yet have we?... Well then, the next lesson on the physical effects of meth use are the teeth... or lack of

Comment

thats naaaaasty

Comment

From the looks of the last picture of you, I seriously think you should seek professional help, MM

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                              From the looks of the last picture of you, I seriously think you should seek professional help, MM
                              No, those are not my teeth if that's what your meaning . I bet those teeth smell so bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X