TWO jp.netters to meet, who is it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannichan
    Meeting other jp'ers is the best! Hope you guys have a blast.I've met kaddyuk, OY-KBN and Peter Lund myself. It's always great to be around people who actually gets what you're talking about instead of going "huh..?" every time you say something
    Speaking of meetings, I have a spot meeting (Sim.dk) going to happen on Oct. 15th (Saturday).
    I have gathered 10 photospotters. Would you like to come with us ? PM me for questions !

|Btw. My name is....
    |look below.
    |
    |right under this.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
      Speaking of meetings, I have a spot meeting (Sim.dk) going to happen on Oct. 15th (Saturday).
      I have gathered 10 photospotters. Would you like to come with us ? PM me for questions !
      I would love to, but unfortunately, I'm going in for surgery the 10th and I'm not sure whether I'll be fit enough to go anywhere by the 15th Certainly sounds like fun though- I'll pm you after the surgery to let you know whether I'm fit enough to make it

Originally posted by OY-KBN
      |Btw. My name is....
      |look below.
      |
      |right under this.
      A lot of people wouldn't know who I was talking about if I just said John Solis though I prefer refering to people by their screen names when I'm not talking to them directly, that way, no one gets confused

Comment

I would love to, but unfortunately, I'm going in for surgery the 10th and I'm not sure whether I'll be fit enough to go anywhere by the 15th Certainly sounds like fun though- I'll pm you after the surgery to let you know whether I'm fit enough to make it
        Oh thats bad.Whatever surgery you have to go through I wish you a quick recovery and get well soon.

A lot of people wouldn't know who I was talking about if I just said John Solis though , I prefer refering to people by their screen names when I'm not talking to them directly, that way, no one gets confused .
        Oh yeah You're right !: Carry on, Ma'am !
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Surgery I have four of them so far,,I hope for the best. What part are you getting operated on?
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            only if you pay him enough
            Wait...he's been charging you?
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
              Surgery I have four of them so far,,I hope for the best. What part are you getting operated on?
              I've had four surgeries as well although not for the same thing

I'm getting surgery in my arm. This is one out of two surgeries as both of my arms have to be operated on. I can't really explain what's wrong other than it's a cronic inflamation that keeps spreading. Had it since december, but the danish healthsystem really sucks sometimes, so I haven't been able to get an appointment until now.

Thanks so much (and sorry about the off topic... thanksfully, this is the off topic forum...)

Comment

Thanks so much (and sorry about the off topic... thanksfully, this is the off topic forum...)
                waaaay off topic went form steve and I meeting, to ryan charging for sex, and people comaplining about it and giving advice to surgeries. the life of jetphotos.net lol

btw iv had 33 surgeries 27 on my stomach and 5 on my neck and another place . and i anticpate 2 or 3 more on my stomach.

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]

btw iv had 33 surgeries 27 on my stomach and 5 on my neck and another place . and i anticpate 2 or 3 more on my stomach.

Alex
                  I surrender Mouth surgeries are the worst. But then so are feet surgeries where they break bones.
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]

Alex
                    Damn, and I thought I was plagued with surgeries. Ah well, having one on November 17th, having my nose broken so that I can finally breath right again.
                    And no, it has nothing to do with cosmetic surgery .

Comment

Working...
                    X