Just another day in Texas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another day in Texas...

Lucky SOB...Appearantly the shooters got away, with the exception of one who turned himself in.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Shit, that is one lucky cop or one sturdy windshield...either way, damn!
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Go go go....

I think its great the lucky cop noticed the other vehicle on the left, If he continued to go after the one he was originally pursuing, the robbers would have a better luck to nail the cop from the side.But Its great to see the cop didnt got hit .
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Damn! I think I've been where that video was shot, if it's US-75 in the Plano, TX area.

Mike
        Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
        lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
          Damn! I think I've been where that video was shot, if it's US-75 in the Plano, TX area.

Mike
          I agree, it looks like where 75 and 190 Bush meet up... I think the street sign indicates it as well if you look closely.
          DFW Tower.com

Comment

shit hes lucky

Comment

Working...
            X