X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball final results

Here they be

EMU WINS!

ummm, thats horrible. Not even close. The rest of you either got lazy or suck. I may have to challenge you next year, Emu.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      ummm, thats horrible. Not even close. The rest of you either got lazy or suck. I may have to challenge you next year, Emu.
      Same here, I consider myself fairly knowledgable on the subject.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I was only 76.5 games out of first!

Comment

Well, 6th place. At least I clinched the playoffs.

Thanks for reminding me we even did this, I forgot all about it the entire season
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Well, 6th place. At least I clinched the playoffs.

Thanks for reminding me we even did this, I forgot all about it the entire season
            I forgot too until about 1/3rd of the way through the season, then I checked and I was in first without making a single move. So I thought "hmm...I'm gonna leave it alone and see what happens. So after that I monitored the whole thing, but never had to make a single substitution or trade. I guess I just know how to draft'em

Comment

Those aren't the post-playoff rankings. Post-playoffs is as follows:

1. Emu
              2. srbmod
              3. Greg

Rose from 5th to 3rd.

Comment

Working...
              X