What interest do you lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What interest do you lose?

I lose interest for cars because I dont want to spend $ on my car for too many upgraded. It is not very useful. Also, insuriance, maintain, and gas. I used for daily driving. But I like cars but not to put too many upgraded.

So, what is your interest do you lose?

Well, I lost interest in this forum a lot when all the 12 year old armchair CEO's moved in

Comment

I've lost interest in photography as of late. The weather has been crappy and unlike some people on this forum I don't have the time nor the money to jet around the country to take pictures.

Probably number one that takes my heart and soul right now is researching and obtaining an airline job for the Spring.
      Usually bout 2-3 hours a day whether its studying or researching...
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

north dakota....its like 40 right now, raining hard, and I'm absolutely drenched. Started walking to class (about a mile) but gave up when I got to the union cause it sucked that bad. Now I'm in the union, freezing my ass off because they still have the air conditioning on, but I can't put my jacket on to stay warm because its soaked all the way through...god I f**king hate this place....

[/rant]

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          north dakota....its like 40 right now, raining hard, and I'm absolutely drenched. Started walking to class (about a mile) but gave up when I got to the union cause it sucked that bad. Now I'm in the union, freezing my ass off because they still have the air conditioning on, but I can't put my jacket on to stay warm because its soaked all the way through...god I f**king hate this place....

[/rant]
          Sounds like a nice place to live

Seriously, thats to bad. The weather seems as diversed as it is here. One day its cold then the next its hot. Our city can't decide.

I have lost interest in Trains, plane models....my need to fly only rise more each time lol. I used to loose interest in flight sim, but that was before i couldnt land it, now I can

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]

Seriously, thats to bad. The weather seems as diversed as it is here. One day its cold then the next its hot. Our city can't decide.

Alex
            it wasy 80 on sunday...now its half that

Comment

[/rant]
              At least it freezes there at some point. In Seattle in the fall/winter it is just like that all the time. No snow, just wind and rain. I hate it.
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Starting to loose intrest in flight sim... and starting to lose intrest in attending UND.
                Ryan Davis
                Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                  and starting to lose intrest in attending UND.
                  me too, but it would be absolutely stupid for me to quit now, less than a year from graduation (I hope)

Comment

me too, but it would be absolutely stupid for me to quit now, less than a year from graduation (I hope)
                    Not if you keep skipping classes due to beer nights and "weather related" events

Alex

Comment

Not if you keep skippoing classes due to beer nights and "weather related" events

Alex
                      hey now, the one class I've skipped a lot of this semester, I've already taken...I have to take it again cause my former teacher was a douche and took attendance...I didn't know that until the end of thet semester...technically they're not allowed to grade on attendance, but because he calls it "participation" its ok supposedly...I would have brought it up, but he's a lawyer.

Comment

it wasy 80 on sunday...now its half that
                        Sounds quite good to me. It's around 80F here now, though feels worse with the humidity. I'll take 40F+Rain anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                          Sounds quite good to me. It's around 80F here now, though feels worse with the humidity. I'll take 40F+Rain anyday.

can we trade?

Comment

I would have brought it up, but he's a lawyer.
                            Hey now, you..afraid of a lawyer? Come on, one of my very good friend was a lawyer...damn we need to talk..AIM NOW!

Alex

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                            and starting to lose intrest in attending UND.
                            *cough*siu*cough*cough*siu*cough*

Alex

Comment

Hey now, you..afraid of a lawyer? Come on, one of my very good friend was a lawyer...damn we need to talk..AIM NOW!

Alex
                              I got to witness two other students argue with him about something, and they ended up way worse off than when they started. Its easier to take it from another teacher who I really like. The frustrating part is that I learned a LOT in that class, I kicked all my tests ass. But that participation was what killed me. I ended up with a D (and our d's are like 67-76% or so) and dont count as a passing grade for aviation classes.

Comment

Working...
                              X