Weather in your area #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in your area #4

Seeing as how the first major cold front of the season (end of summer anyone?) is swamping most of the eastern U.S, what's the weather like? Here, I am on campus looking at the front just to our NW, and ready for a 25-30 degree drop in about 30-40 min. 85F->60F or a bit less even. Winds will switch from south at around 25 to north at around 30 w/ higher gusts. Ahh, yes indeed.

Foxtrot

Tammy is pissing on our parade...literally.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

high of 42, been raining all day, windy as hell, and its supposed to turn to snow tonight....I freakin hate this place

Comment

[QUOTE=screaming_emu]high of 42, been raining all day, windy as hell, and its supposed to turn to snow tonight....I freakin hate this place[/QUOTE

Yeah, grey cold rainy days blow. And suck. Yes it's possible to blow and suck.

Comment

[QUOTE=bloodhound96]
          Originally posted by screaming_emu
          high of 42, been raining all day, windy as hell, and its supposed to turn to snow tonight....I freakin hate this place[/QUOTE

Yeah, grey cold rainy days blow. And suck. Yes it's possible to blow and suck.
          *insert some generic comment about Mike's mom here*

Comment

Its warm here...and I hate it!
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

It's been quite hot here, and will be though the weekend. Saturday was supposed to be 9C, but now it's been increased quite a bit.

Comment

[QUOTE=screaming_emu]
                Originally posted by bloodhound96

*insert some generic comment about Mike's mom here*

Pervert
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

[QUOTE=mikecweb]

Pervert
                  yes she is

Comment

still hot....which sucks. Can't wait for it to get cold.

Comment

KGFK 060153Z 36025G34KT 2SM -SN BR BKN009 OVC020 00/00 A2983 RMK AO2 PK WND 35036/0103 SFC VIS 2 1/2 RAE39SNB03E13B39 SLP112 P0008 T00000000

***k

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                          Looks good to me!
                          yeah, but you're canadian, your view of what weather is "good" is skewed

Comment

yeah, but you're canadian, your view of what weather is "good" is skewed
                            Pfft...ND might as well be a part of Canada, you have the weather, but you get screwed with no Tim Hortons..HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              Pfft...ND might as well be a part of Canada, you have the weather, but you get screwed with no Tim Hortons..HAHA!
                              yeah, but I'm not originally from here....

but you're right with the Tims, that place rules. Had my one and ony in Calgary

Comment

Working...
                              X