Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real chinese food or not real chinese food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real chinese food or not real chinese food?

I perfer the real chinese foods in Hong Kong because it taste good than in US. I taste the unreal chinese foods in US was okay.

So, what is your perfer?

the food in Shanghai kicked the crap out of the grease covered crap they serve here in most places...granted ND isn't very culturally diverse, so I should be happy with what I have...nah, screw it, no I shouldn't.

Comment

Authentic Chinese food cannot be beat...I've eaten it at many places in Hong Kong and let me tell you "$5 for Egg Roll + Lo Mein + Large Soda" rarely features on the menus.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
        Authentic Chinese food cannot be beat...I've eaten it at many places in Hong Kong and let me tell you "$5 for Egg Roll + Lo Mein + Large Soda" rarely features on the menus.
        and I didn't see a single god damn fortune cookie

Comment

Ok I agree with you all except for one thing. When I went to korea I ate raw fish. Never again

Comment

Last weekend I was treated to a salad...Featuring tomatos, onions, red and green peppers and a very good vinigar dressing...In addition to shrimp, crab, squid, and octopus. aiiieeeee!

I may give up 'real' chinese and go back to greasy fast food chinese

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
              It's even cheaper in China.
              Some of my friends visited Tsinghua University canteen (in Beijing), and you could get a large plate of rice with 3 choices of dishes, and a soup all for less than $1 US.

Comment

I prefer the Indian style Chinese.
                You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Can china boxes (those with 3 or 5 mixes buffet you like-boxes) be called real ? They tastes great, theres fried spruwns, chicken, beef, china rolls . all goody stuff, yum yum) to as real chinese food ?
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Definitely traditional Hong Kong style chinese food.
                    =D

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                      Can china boxes (those with 3 or 5 mixes buffet you like-boxes) be called real ? They tastes great, theres fried spruwns, chicken, beef, china rolls . all goody stuff, yum yum) to as real chinese food ?
                      Well that's Chinese fast food, which is not the way it is traditionally served (ie: sitting at round tables and ordering from the cart), but some of them are pretty decent, I'll say.

Comment

Working...
                      X