Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In college?

Do you like school?

I finished school several years ago. At the time it was bearable, but looking back it was the easiest years of my life.

Comment

nope, I'm ready to finish and move on with my life...I dont mind classes, and even tests....what gets me is homework. Nothing sucks more than doing something all day and then when you get home....time to do more.

Comment

I'm at a point where I'm ready to move on. I just want to progress and challenge myself a little more. But I know the day I step away from this place I'll miss it alot.

Anyone can say what they want bout riddle being stuck up or having no girls, but I honestly would reccommend this place to anyone. It has given me more then I ever expected a college to....
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
          Anyone can say what they want bout riddle being stuck up or having no girls, but I honestly would reccommend this place to anyone. It has given me more then I ever expected a college to....
          *checks his watch and waits for the Emu crack*

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
            so they're a college now?

Glad you enjoyed Sausage Fest U

Comment

Anything, and I really mean anything in life is much better than studying.

Wait till any of you study Electrical Engineering or engineering sciences, then you will learn the true face of studying...not scaring any of you, if you like either of the above metioned programs, by all means go into them.
              You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                so they're a college now?

Glad you enjoyed Sausage Fest U
                Go freeze your ass off. lol
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                X