X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will says Bye

Hi everybody,

Will wanted me to put this up on the forums for him:

"I had a good time, and thanks to all those who enabled that - Cory Andy, Greg, Joe, Tanuj, Richard.

Bye,
    Will."

Sad to see him banned - even Joe left.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Jeeze, now I don't want to say something I'm going to regret.

But. I think that was taken too far. Will only voiced his opinion. Something everybody else in these forums a.net people, and jp.net people have been doing for months. I really hope it doesn't come down to this again. Maybe the mods will reconsider? Or did will choose to leave by himself? Either way, I don't think we should have been banned, thats a little extreme.

Well, anyway, Will if you read this... which you probably will, good luck, my email is [email protected] if you ever have any questions. Obviously we have had our little fights in these forums, but I think since we have come back from that week suspension, we have gotten over that crap, and acted like people :P

See ya around bud
    Cory Klimko
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Will wasn't banned over the a.net issue. He was banned for saying "No, really" to Tommyalf, he never meant to insult anybody, he meant it as a joke.

I guess he just forgot to use emoticons.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Were was this at?
        Cory Klimko

Comment

"I finally bought a CD burner" in the off topic forum.

Comment

If THAT got him banned, thats pathetic!
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Will was banned for more than just that.

-Clovis

Comment

That's what he told me.

Comment

Just read it.

It seems he forgot an emoticon thingy. I don't think it was rude. Just like sacastic. We all do that. :P

It's too bad though.
                  Cory Klimko

Comment

Will was banned for starting a whole entire thread bashing former A.net members for bringing down the quality here. Aswell as numerous other little things like that remark.

-Clovis

Comment

Will was banned for more than just that.

-Clovis
                      What else Clovis? As far as I'm concerned, (I havn't been around much) he just got a little touchy over the a.net posters here? Is there more or something?
                      Cory Klimko

Comment

To be fair he was being pretty dumb on that thread. He insulted our thread!!!
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Our thread?

Comment

Yea, what is "our thread"
                            Cory Klimko

Comment

Well, I'm talking with Kilroy regularly, and he has his reasons for a ban. Personally, I think Will complained alot and contributed little. Perhaps had it been the other way around he wouldnt have been banned...

-Clov

Comment

Working...
                              X