Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Clovis. MOST of the people who do not have photos uploaded, only come here to stirr up problems. If they want to enjoy the "qualities" of this website, they better add there share.

This is getting off topic. All I am saying is this. These forums have gotten out of hand. And maybe it would be better off to only allow people with photos on the db to post. We wouldn't be on the only ones.

Plus Clovis, you actually told me to post here. You said I wasn't because I was mad or something. Well I am posting. Seems you are whinning. :P
    Cory Klimko
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Dude! I'm not whining! I have no problem with anyone here! I just dont see what the forum problem is...lol.

It's 5am here...forgive me for any mayhem or confusion I may have caused...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCappy
        This is getting off topic. All I am saying is this. These forums have gotten out of hand. And maybe it would be better off to only allow people with photos on the db to post. We wouldn't be on the only ones.
        Out of hand? Hardly.
        Easy for you to say since you can take photos. What about the people who can't? They shouldn't be aloud to post because you may not like them?
        Kinda arrogant isn't?
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Okay, don't start the change subject on me. I said this should only be for people who take aviation photos, and upload them to this site. I could care less about the one's who don't. Just like Clovis could care less about Will.

And I never said I didn't like them either. I said the shouldn't be allowed to post. Now that's a subject on it's own. Something, something told me to do.
          Cory Klimko

Comment

Clovis, go about three months back. Read the posts. You'll be amazed.
            Cory Klimko

Comment

Ok its only 11:15 and I still don't understand where your going with this Cory. Cuz it seems to me that you submit photos yet you're trying to cause problems. That or your just stating your opinion which is perfectly ok.

Comment

Trying to cause problems? Thats BULL. I don't post "SEX" as a thread. Seems to me that causes problems. If it didn't we wouldn't we arguing would we.

Cory Klimko

Comment

I agree one hundred percent about the sex thread.

Comment

anyone care to enlighten me of what Will's user name was?

DeltaASA16

Comment

B777-400

Comment

No way...That kid had loads of posts... And he got thrown out for that!

I think the Maturity level of the mods should be reconsidered if this is the case!

DeltaASA16

Comment

It was his most recent ones that were questioned.

Comment

Alright!

Enough of the insults -- they stop here, and they stop NOW!

I am absolutely sick and f*cking tired of watching 14 year olds bicker back and forth at each other over absolutely nothing.

If you don't like this forum, the people here, or disagree with how it's run, then get the hell out. I've been running forums for a hell of a lot longer than any of you have been here, very successfully I might add, and I know what works, and what doesn't.

Amy and I have worked together at another very successful forum for 3+ years, and we know how to work together, and implement fair and balanced rules for everyone as well.

This forum will not be a police state, as some would seem to like. We encourage, and enjoy, levity, humor, and good-natured ribbing amongst people who have come to know each other in the community.

But it will also not be a free-for-all, where anything goes, which is what some others want.

Aviation photography is an adult hobby. If you want to act like little kids, go to the skate park, the movies, or a slumber party. But if you wish to continue to remain a member here (and this goes for a lot of you), you'd better grow up, and at least show that you're TRYING to act like an adult.

Otherwise, we'll have no problem banning each and every one of you.

You know -- there's a general consensus that the owner of another popular aviation website is a jerk going around.. and I've bought into that myself in the past. But if he's had to deal with this kind of bullsh*t from a bunch of 14 year old know-it-alls for the last 5+ years, I can see exactly why he acts like he does.

So, I guess you could say this is an ultimatum.

Learn to act like an adult, show some respect for your fellow posters, and most importantly, stop acting like spoiled little children who throw tantrums if you don't get your way.
                            Trump is an idiot!
                            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Working...
                            X