X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Introducing...

Awwww nuts. I just noticed the introduction thread. I guess I wasted my time with this thread. Oh well.

[img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    started a topic Introducing...

Introducing...

Introducing Boeing4ever...me! Yeah, I know, this is a self-gloss thread. But hey, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Boeing4ever, another disillusioned a.net member living in a large town that is a suburb of Chicago. I'm a moderate Conservative, Catholic, of Polish desent, and am willing to get into cut'n'paste wars and debate knife fights. Back on a.net I refferred to myself as "Commander of the 95th Illinois A.net Cut'n'Paste Brigade".

I plan to contribute many photos soon as I recently got a Cannon Powershot S230 digital camera with 3.2 MP.

I expect my experiences here to be memorable in a positive fashion! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Working...
X