New sig and avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy764
    Well if those people who do mind have as strong an opinion as you, they are free to voice it. I started the thread as a discussion, intending to see both sides' views. (Un)fortunately, no one with an opposing view responded. Perhaps you can be the first?
    They are indeed, and I think you may have taken my response the wrong way. I just wondered what your reason for plugging was. I only read over there, I don't feel the need to pay for an account, that is just silly in my opinion.

Comment

Shame on you Will!! A link to the "other" site

Comment

How do you have the time Will? Posting on 2 sites. The other site hasn't kicked you off because of your status over here?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          How do you have the time Will? Posting on 2 sites. The other site hasn't kicked you off because of your status over here?
          Nah, it's more likely that they HAVE NOT found out his status over here

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
            Nah, not yet. :P

To clarify, I needed to ask some questions about a rejected photo on their forums, so I used the proceeds from my print sales to purchase/trade for some first class membership days. And since I have a limited days of membership remaining, I thought I might as well post something.

And I have removed the signature.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Nah, it's more likely that they HAVE NOT found out his status over here
              Oh They DIDNT know.. Hahaahah
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I think some of you people here are way too sensitive... It really should not be such a big taboo to link to the other site. It's not like there's a real war.

On the other hand, I guess Will set himself up for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  I think some of you people here are way too sensitive... It really should not be such a big taboo to link to the other site. It's not like there's a real war.On the other hand, I guess Will set himself up for this one!
                  Im not speaking for anyone but myself, But I agree that some of you are too sensative. Yeah we all knew he like to plug and so on. And to another site, to get viewers to check his images..Alright fine.. I think that was a great link ! (Image links is fine but thread links are not) Im definitely against it ! We all know people in here are different from one another. So basically if you want to imagelink to the other side, fine with me. You want views ? so you get it ! Put it up again, You should be judged by others, Dont feel ashamed because you did this and did that ! Heck you have fooled me sometimes (remember the signature with letters : Click here for free MS2004 )? : Hahaha ! This is internet. You're in control ! I decide what I link to. Period !
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                  X