Why ERAU sucks at Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ERAU sucks at Hockey!

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    If it wasn't Embry-Riddle, I could swear that goalie has some resemblance to Joe, especially when compared to his goalie picture.
    Last edited by avro_arrow_25206; 2005-10-09, 03:04. Reason: typo :x

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      If it wasn't Embry-Riddle, I could swear that goalie has some resemblence to Joe, especially when compared to his goalie picture.
      I was thinking the same, are they sure this isn't UND?

Comment

That's definately ERAU. I remember the dorms having that staircase when I was down there last Summer.
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Yeah thats Riddle.

No thats not our Goalie.

ERAU Eagles won on saturday 10-2 against FIT.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

HAHAHA!!! ERAU? A HOCKEY TEAM? I DIDNT KNOW THEY HAVE ICE IN FLORIDA!!!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16

Kevin
              Yeah your right, no good Hockey team will ever be outta Florida....
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Kevin
                Virginia's not cold enough so you have no right to say that

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                  Yeah your right, no good Hockey team will ever be outta Florida....
                  eh, its a bunch of displaced canadians, that doesn't count.

Comment

Kevin

At least they have a real hockey team, unlike the glorified minor league team that is the Crapitals....... I think Emu could replace Kolzig.......

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
                      At least they have a real hockey team, unlike the glorified minor league team that is the Crapitals....... I think Emu could replace Kolzig.......
                      yeah...I'm not gonna deny it, they really do suck. I feel bad for Olie this year, I bet he demands a trade before the end of the year. I'd be pissed of the GM traded away all our good players saying that they're making room to get some good players with the new cap, but then not doing a damn thing over the offseason.

Comment

I think Emu could replace Kolzig.......
                        Hey, don't be dissing my national goalie . Though I hope he decides to come back to Germany, and hopefully starts playing for the Freezers.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          Hey, don't be dissing my national goalie . Though I hope he decides to come back to Germany, and hopefully starts playing for the Freezers.

I personally watched him let in 8 goals Saturday night (Had fun chanting Kolzig... Kolzig... Kolzig... Kolzig... You suck!). The night before, he let in 5 goals (scored by 5 different players to boot); the other two goals the Thrashers scored Friday night were empty netters.

Comment

I personally watched him let in 8 goals Saturday night (Had fun chanting Kolzig... Kolzig... Kolzig... Kolzig... You suck!). The night before, he let in 5 goals (scored by 5 different players to boot); the other two goals the Thrashers scored Friday night were empty netters.
                            Yeah, that isn't entirely his fault though, you really shouldn't have to face 37 shots a night, that's just wrong. I'd say if you face more than 25, something is wrong with your team. Kolzig and Ovechkin are the only guys on the caps worth anything, the rest of the team is really useless. I've met Kolzig before, really classy guy. He's surprisingly soft spoken for being such a big dude.

Comment

I often think about tripping and falling when I go down those stairs two at a time !

Comment

Working...
                              X