No announcement yet.

What are you listening to as you surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to as you surf?

Well, right now, I'm listening to some disco stuff. Love those sounds! Been switching to some jazz, classical, and classic rock here and there. I like variety although I am primarily classical and jazz. How about you guys?

Hockey radio!

Comment

Canadians and hockey, so typical...

Comment

Sometimes I listen to the "Live ATC" from YYZ. But most often to some good stuff. Punk rock, Polish hiphop

Comment

Well, this is stupid but I have to post it.

My 100th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!on jetphotos.net

Well, just switched to some jazz. Smooth vocals, instrumentation. Love it! Jazz really is the sound of Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet

Well, just switched to some jazz. Smooth vocals, instrumentation. Love it! Jazz really is the sound of Pittsburgh.
            I thought that posts in "off topic" don't count. Btw congarts

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet

I wonder If I should spam the aviation discussion forum for a while untill I reach 100 then jetphotos can hold a joint celebration party for us both

BTW I'm listing to Nirvana

Comment

oh my... I listen to so many different things that it's hard to keep track of... my "recently played" list looks approximately like this:

Walking in Memphis - Skott Freedman
                Mr. Bright Side - The Killers
                Here I am - Bryan Adams
                Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
                Eye of the Tiger - Tony Davich
                The Lucky One - Alison Krauss & Union Station

Scared yet?

Comment

Essentially the same stuff that I always listen to, like Metallica, HIM, SOAD, Godsmack, Green Day, Linkin Park or Blink 182, though I gotta say it is kinda hard to read stuff while at the same time headbanging to "Frantic" .

Comment

I'm just curious to know why most of you Europeans seem to only listen to these English songs from North America? I was hoping for some recommendation to foreign language music

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      I'm just curious to know why most of you Europeans seem to only listen to these English songs from North America? I was hoping for some recommendation to foreign language music
                      I have a bunch of japanese songs, but that's it

There isn't a lot of good danish music (lots of good danish ARTISTS. But songs, sung in danish isn't too good) out there, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                        Because quite frankly, IMHO, most German music just svcks, especially the harder stuff. Sure there are some good bands, like Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte or the Beatsteaks, but other than that, the talent is very limited. Plus, there's just nothing better to head-bang to than METALLICA!

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
                          I have a bunch of japanese songs, but that's it
                          There isn't a lot of good danish music (lots of good danish ARTISTS. But songs, sung in danish isn't too good) out there, that's for sure.
                          I listen to Good charlotte greenday and all the that ! I also listen to pilipino songs ..like kitchie nadal (hot girly) gino padillla etc !

@ Janni.. Now why do you have to put down the danish music like that..
                          I can mention some that has been leading on the danish billboardchart

Lars HUG
                          Kim larsen
                          Dodo and the dodos
                          Sanne and co !

*Det 'gas*

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          Because quite frankly, IMHO, most German music just svcks, especially the harder stuff. Sure there are some good bands, like Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte or the Beatsteaks, but other than that, the talent is very limited. Plus, there's just nothing better to head-bang to than METALLICA!
                          I like rammstein.. Just wait to richard aka madboy mention what he listens to..
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                            I like rammstein.. Just wait to richard aka madboy mention what he listens to..
                            Damn, I knew I had forgotten one band. Well, maybe I think of them as being American, seeing as how they are more successful over there .

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
                              So... does that mean all the good Danish artists sing non-Danish songs?

Comment

Working...
                              X