• Show
Clear All

• For Hockey fans *Figure skating and Fighting*

No comment ! :rolleyes:

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1611012/

Now lets get it on !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Originally posted by OY-KBN
    The best part was the "finger" from the spectator about midway through the clip!

Tell me there weren't three guys from one team ganged up on one guy. If that is what I saw, then these guys are messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      The best part was the "finger" from the spectator about midway through the clip!
      It where the one got smacked on the face and throw himself down ..right ??
      Tell me there weren't three guys from one team ganged up on one guy. If that is what I saw, then these guys are messed up.
      Its in the last part, where the referee tries to seperate the 2man-1man fight..where they got shoved into the player's box !

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
        It where the one got smacked on the face and throw himself down ..right ?? Its in the last part, where the referee tries to seperate the 2man-1man fight..where they got shoved into the player's box !
        Ya I think that's it. Mind you, I probably would have held up both fingers if I actually witness a cheapshot like that. The guy wasn't even aware of the attacker coming, and took the sideswipe. That's disgusting.

Real fights in hockey should be 1-on-1, where the purpose is not only to kick the other guys @ss, but more importantly, to improve team morale and get the crowd excited.

Comment

Ya I think that's it. Mind you, I probably would have held up both fingers if I actually witness a cheapshot like that. The guy wasn't even aware of the attacker coming, and took the sideswipe. That's disgusting.

Real fights in hockey should be 1-on-1, where the purpose is not only to kick the other guys @ss, but more importantly, to improve team morale and get the crowd excited.
          Look at the very last part where one of the reds do the chicken thing (chuggles with his shoulders) , That person I would gladly throw into the white players, so they can beat the cr@p out of him ..

Comment

man I miss playing competitive hockey, what a great sport

When I lived in Germany our team played against a team from Salzburg Austria. What ended up happening was very similar to that clip. In the long run, we couldn't even finish the game and the IIHF ruled that both our teams would be banned from international play for 2 years...definately our proudest moment.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              definately our proudest moment.
              Even my mom would be proud if I was part of that

Comment

unreal!
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

'tis why I love to play hockey
                  Bobby DeBarge
                  www.debargephoto.com
                  http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                  1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Reminds me of some of the fights between the Avs and Red Wings a few seasons back. I was expecting the goalies to go toe to toe in the fight in that clip, it's like they were re-enacting the final fight scene in Slap Shot.

Comment

Does anyone know when this happened?
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

[QUOTE=avro_arrow_25206]The best part was the "finger" from the spectator about midway through the clip! QUOTE]

HAHA!! I laughed out loud when I saw that!

"Oh.... the good ol' hockey game!"

Comment

[QUOTE=YWG Chick]
                          The best part was the "finger" from the spectator about midway through the clip! QUOTE]

HAHA!! I laughed out loud when I saw that!

"Oh.... the good ol' hockey game!"

Old time hockey, like Eddie Shore..............

Comment

Thats Insane! but there were a lot of cheapshots there. Guys, keep it to 1 on 1 fighting, then it lasts longer

Comment

Why is that player running away near at the player's booth at the end of the clip ??

Comment

Working...
                              X