No announcement yet.

Grandma+Golf+bird= result (video clip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandma+Golf+bird= result (video clip)

Bird at the right time at the wrong place

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/golfbirdie.html
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

poor bird

Comment

While sh*t happens, their response to it was pretty stupid.

I'd like to smack them with a golf ball and tape it...And I could, 50% of my shots are grounders just like that one. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee

While sh*t happens, their response to it was pretty stupid.
        I agree. Any humour I could possibly find are thrown out by their comments afterwards Those people are sick!

Comment

I feel sorry for the bird. Stupid people !
          Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          I agree. Any humour I could possibly find are thrown out by their comments afterwards Those people are sick!
          Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

poor bird..... those idoits...

Comment

I was watching it on mute, so its still freakin hillarious. I accidentally hit a goose this summer while golfing, he just kinda looked at me like "WTF DUDE!?!?" and hobbled away. There were like 20 of them on the hole I was playing and even running at them wouldn't scare them away, so I tried to chip it over them...I didn't really get under it and it went straight at them.

Comment

I must be the only one that laughed at this. I am sorry, the poor bird, yes and i didnt agree with what the people said, but come on that is hilairous. its sad what happened. but if i swung at something and i whopped something id have laughed my ass off.

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

LMFAO! Good shot, idiot. Even if that had not hit the bird, that ball was horribly struck. Stupid bird shouldn't have been standing there. I am sure a smart bird would realize that, being on a golf course, standing in front of the Tee box may not be the smartest idea. That is just natural selection for you.

Uh oh, I guess now PETA is gonna come after me.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    I was watching it on mute, so its still freakin hillarious. I accidentally hit a goose this summer while golfing, he just kinda looked at me like "WTF DUDE!?!?" and hobbled away. There were like 20 of them on the hole I was playing and even running at them wouldn't scare them away, so I tried to chip it over them...I didn't really get under it and it went straight at them.
                    Geese, that's nothing. We had an aligator on a tee box once when I was in Panama City, FL.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                      Geese, that's nothing. We had an aligator on a tee box once when I was in Panama City, FL.
                      Did you hit it?

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                        Did you hit it?
                        He did hit it, and runned after Paul (Imagine Paul running around with a gator after him ) sorry ..(jk)
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                          Did you hit it? Alex
                          No, we let him lie and played to the next hole.
                          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Poor thing. That woman talking in the background seems to be quite proud of her friend's accomplishment. But it's quite common to see dead birds on the fairway. What's also interesting is the "bug splatter" on the golf balls. I guess the balls collide with bugs as they're flying down the fairway. But why wouldn't they, I guess.

Comment

The bird was right in front of her! I thought maybe it few by.

Comment

Working...
                              X