Senior Quotes.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Quotes.?

Ok, we have to do this thing for yearbook where the seniors (me being one of them) choose a quote to be by their picture in the yearbook. Anybody have ideas for good ones? What did you use?

Cheers

Cheesy:
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away."

Non Cheesy:
    Uh...wait nvm...these type of things are always cheesy.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

"Don't be a fool.....wrap your tool"
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

This was one of mine in my senior year book:

I ask people who don't fly, "How can you not fly when you live in a time in history when you can fly?"

— William Langewische, 2001

This website has a lot of good ones:

-Adam

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
          "Don't be a fool.....wrap your tool"
          lol

Comment

We didnt have that, but we have "senior hand me downs" and mine was "I leave behind clothes to the freshman girls, wrap yo' stuff up!" LOL. They were sluts.
            Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper...long and full of shit."
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

"A man may fall many times, But he isn't a failure Until he begins to blame someone else"--Knox Manning

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  "A man may fall many times, But he isn't a failure Until he begins to blame someone else"--Knox Manning
                  I'd venture to say it's quite the opposite in real life though...

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                    I'd venture to say it's quite the opposite in real life though...
                    no way, I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for your reactions. If you screw up, dont try to pin it on somebody else, aknowledge what happened, learn from it, and move on. Not much more that pisses me off than when somebody said "well I failed that stage check because the winds were too strong" or "I failed it because the instructor was a dousche". Applies to everything in life, you're the one doin what you're doing, yeah there are some things that might effect your actions, but everything you do is still up to you.

Comment

no way, I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for your reactions. If you screw up, dont try to pin it on somebody else, aknowledge what happened, learn from it, and move on. Not much more that pisses me off than when somebody said "well I failed that stage check because the winds were too strong" or "I failed it because the instructor was a dousche". Applies to everything in life, you're the one doin what you're doing, yeah there are some things that might effect your actions, but everything you do is still up to you.
                      Well said...
                      Ryan Davis
                      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

lol don't worry, I wasn't being serious I'm not that kind of person!

But when one thinks from another perspective, a lot of people who successfully passes on responsibility to others are safe while others who actually do take responsibility take the punishment and then some

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          lol don't worry, I wasn't being serious I'm not that kind of person!

But when one thinks from another perspective, a lot of people who successfully passes on responsibility to others are safe while others who actually do take responsibility take the punishment and then some
                          hehe, gotcha. Surprisingly since I'm one of the most sarcastic people, I still have yet to master being able to tell when people are being sarcastic over the web .

It is unfortunate that so many people can be sucessful through passing off their own shortcomings on other people, but to me its the principle of the thing, I'd rather be less sucessful but feel better about myself than lie (to yourself and others) and be "sucessful"

Comment

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there."

Always my fav.
                            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

"Life's a bitch. Then you marry one."
                              Not very useful, I admit .

Comment

Working...
                              X